Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: JPEG Gang Logo Glitch?? :''(

  1. #1

    JPEG Gang Logo Glitch?? :''(

    I created a gang and it told me my photo was not jpeg. I then proceeded to use various jpeg image converters and tried them. Each time I tried it still told me my photo wasn't jpeg. Is there any answer to this?
    "A rapier is a gentleman's weapon."


  2. #2
    it may say the file is a .jpeg but it was probably saved in a tiff. Re-save it from a computer or grab a different image similar to the one you are uploading.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    it may say the file is a .jpeg but it was probably saved in a tiff. Re-save it from a computer or grab a different image similar to the one you are uploading.
    Doesn't seem to matter :'/ I uploaded different pictures on the computer version as well. Won't let me change my gang logo either. Either its not a jpeg, or it says it can't change it right now. :'((
    "A rapier is a gentleman's weapon."


  4. #4
    Big Cheese Chickenpotpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Up north
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by VocalLuminary View Post
    Doesn't seem to matter :'/ I uploaded different pictures on the computer version as well. Won't let me change my gang logo either. Either its not a jpeg, or it says it can't change it right now. :'((
    You're progressing pretty fast for a newcomer to era ;o
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenpotpie View Post
    You're progressing pretty fast for a newcomer to era ;o
    ;-) what can I say, a lot of nice people helping me on forums =')
    "A rapier is a gentleman's weapon."


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •