Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Facebook EC idea

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Remove them all together elf has gotten green double saber I have never seen him at events house and you can get 120 ec in 60 days just from uploads thats about 2 months for doing nothing.....
    A double saber from uploads alone is far too high. Even I can admit that. But the issue is that some people get plenty of uploads while many get none as it is in a different time zone.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poeticfolly View Post
    ..... I can't do ec uploads on kindle fire hd.....
    Thanks, buds.
    ^^^^^^!

Finally someone other than me says this!
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

SPR and Managers can only do ex upload every 12 hrs! And time zone is a matter for some people like myself, and what if they can't win events? How can they get ec! Practically impossible! Other then got events, but ec uploads have been introduced to players, who can't win events. A simple solution to this could be making event pieces instead of event coins! It's that simple, no need to cut out ec uploads.
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Remove them all together elf has gotten green double saber I have never seen him at events house and you can get 120 ec in 60 days just from uploads thats about 2 months for doing nothing.....
    He tried some event bots and event house. You just didn't see him but focus on those who are actually good:P

i got ac,katana and midle age sword by only winning some event and most frok ec uploads and achivments

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    i got ac,katana and midle age sword by only winning some event and most frok ec uploads and achivments
    Simplest, have my babies.
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by eden View Post
    Simplest, have my babies.
    Im not ready yet sorry c: