Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Facebook EC idea

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    This is what I hate. People get Ec for free from these Facebook uploads or snk's occasional "Thanks for playing era! Here's a free Ec!". It's not right, people should get event coins for events. No offense to you at all, Greg. Please do make both Facebook uploads and snk's free ec things give pieces rather than full coins.
    I can clearly see why people don't like it and I bet if I could win loads of events that I would say the same.

Banned
    Event items arn't even legit anymore. When they first cameout and you could only get them through events there were, ever since they added fb uploads, achievements, and random ec handouts that ruined the rarity of ec items.

Big Cheese
    I already see 3 guys with Katana and have less than 600h

It's been weeks since my last facebook ec thing and when I'm on my kindle all I have to do is touch the event coin at the area that it messages you.

Limit this stuff then :P Take away the Uploads altogether, give the players one free EC per month (would take over two years like this to get a katana), make it to where you can win 3 events, and then you have to wait 48 hours to participate again, make the achievements give an Achievement Score, and you get an EC every ten achieves, and only do a handout when something super huge happens, like Holidays. Xmas, Halloween, Valentines Day, and Saint Patty's Day would probably be the biggest four.

All-in-all, it would make EC harder to get for free, and would make it a bit more accessible to more than the same 7-9 people, and the occasional lucky event player.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    Limit this stuff then :P Take away the Uploads altogether, give the players one free EC per month (would take over two years like this to get a katana), make it to where you can win 3 events, and then you have to wait 48 hours to participate again, make the achievements give an Achievement Score, and you get an EC every ten achieves, and only do a handout when something super huge happens, like Holidays. Xmas, Halloween, Valentines Day, and Saint Patty's Day would probably be the biggest four.

All-in-all, it would make EC harder to get for free, and would make it a bit more accessible to more than the same 7-9 people, and the occasional lucky event player.
    That would be good apart from the people who have no time for events.

That's a poor excuse. You either suck at managing your time, or you need to change your schedule, or both. Having no time means that you: 1. have no time to play the game, in which case, it shouldn't matter. 2. Spend all your time basing, which can easily be fixed by asking for a event break (if your leader says no, it's time to find a gang which realizes Graal is a game, not an obligation). 3. Are lying. It's a goddamn game, not your job.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    That's a poor excuse. You either suck at managing your time, or you need to change your schedule, or both. Having no time means that you: 1. have no time to play the game, in which case, it shouldn't matter. 2. Spend all your time basing, which can easily be fixed by asking for a event break (if your leader says no, it's time to find a gang which realizes Graal is a game, not an obligation). 3. Are lying. It's a goddamn game, not your job.
    Lol.
    Look at it this way, I may sometimes come online for an hour after school, events take a long time as you need to get there when it is announced and then wait for it to open and then wait for it to start if you got through the lag without disconnecting and then do the event. I prefer basing but I would like event items so sometimes would do events but I am not going to spend most of my time doing events to practise or get ec.

If ec uploads didnt excist, people with 700 hours woulding have katana i saw someone with 200 hours with a katana. And ive never seen them in events. This dosent jist happen to one person, soon people will go around with light sabers at 700 hours.

Remove them all together elf has gotten green double saber I have never seen him at events house and you can get 120 ec in 60 days just from uploads thats about 2 months for doing nothing.....
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say