Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: sK is Back

when sK tries to rebuild for the 13th time.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    I don't know if you are trying to burn yourself.
    Ikr lol

Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post

Was specifically waiting for Killa's response to this
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

idk what this is
    Dorze, how do you lead a gang when you can't event take the forums seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post
    Yeah what's chur problem?

"Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Exter View Post
    You don't have enough old members. No gang has nowadays, if everyone did, sK would be better, no offence, it's the same with ebi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    You don't have enough old members. No gang has nowadays, if everyone did, sK would be better, no offence, it's the same with ebi.
    True, I agree with you. The old leaders especially were really good when I was just a member. Now I'm a leader but still way below their levels.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Banned
    You don't even know me Terry

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post

But is it sad that sK and NBK have been basing for the same amount of Years,and we have been inactive for a year, but we still got 2,400 more basing hours than NBK?.

Hmmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by DorZeGraal View Post
    But is it sad that sK and NBK have been basing for the same amount of Years,and we have been inactive for a year, but we still got 2,400 more basing hours than NBK?.

Hmmmmmm.
    lol kiddo, sK has a 2year head start on NBK, and since you want to go and show how noob you really are..

I got almost half of those hours for sK you moron. I ran the gang as a leader in 2011 and then owned the gang good part of 2012, changed the whole way the gang operated and sK wouldn't even be in the top 15 without me.

go check out the sK hideout, whose NPC is in there? check the subway under gangster zone that we got for hitting 6k, who's main statue is that?

NBK wasn't even made until December 21,2012, sk was made when graal era came to iphone, its one of the first gangs, and that was like 2010.

sk had 8000hr when I left, that was over 3years ago now, so in the last 3 years, since I've left, you've averaged around 1000hr a YEAR** that's less than a 100hr a MONTH, NBK is doing 100+ a week* now. (and that's not even you, you had no part of sk's hours, who knows what you were doing then, picking flowers or still learning algebra in grade school, who are you anyways?)

NBK has averaged around 3000 a year, and I quit for almost a year, came back in may15, when NBK had 5500 hr and now we have almost 10000, so in a bit over 7 months we've almost doubled our hours.

& sK is still trying to rebuild ... 3 years later.

so in brief, you have NO idea what you're talking about or how to rebuild or run a gang, stop talking.
    Last edited by killakev; 01-21-2016 at 02:52 PM.