Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Movement Speed

Movement Speed

Please remove all speed boosts and make the default speed equal to the boosted speed. It is annoying to be at such a disadvantage in spar because I don't have vip or the time to run on a treadmill.

But all it takes is afk'ing on the treadmill while you eat dinner or shower or something...Don't say you don't have the time.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    But all it takes is afk'ing on the treadmill while you eat dinner or shower or something...Don't say you don't have the time.
    This.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Your not allowed to perform any Movements without monitoring the screen, this could be seen as a macro.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Your not allowed to perform any Movements without monitoring the screen, this could be seen as a macro.
    a macro is a program that preforms a series of commands in a loop that is completely automated putting something heavy on a keyboard to keep a key pressed is not a macro

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum Fang View Post
    a macro is a program that preforms a series of commands in a loop that is completely automated putting something heavy on a keyboard to keep a key pressed is not a macro
    It may not be a macro to you,let's say you leave weights on a key for 2 hours but an Admin drags you and you don't respond; what will happen?
    They will assume you are using a macro.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

It may not be a macro to you,let's say you leave weights on a key for 2 hours but an Admin drags you and you don't respond; what will happen?
    They will assume you are using a macro.
    i see ur point but the in 15 minutes it takes to get a speed boost i doubt any admin is going to drag u off the tredmill

Why would they drag you off a treadmill? They'd make you lose your progress, and you better believe I'm gonna complain.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Ok so we are expected to sit and run on a treadmill 15 minutes straight?

AFK is a must hah

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

I'm pretty sure that a macro is only considered illegal if you're using it to gain kills or Gralats.