Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Movement Speed

It's pretty stupid.

You need to essentially not play the game to have speed that is considered on par?

Then again I assumed everyone had vip anyway.

I don't see how that's not fair at all..? They wanted to get faster and they spent 15 minutes on a treadmill to do so, if you can't do that. Then why complain? Take 15 minutes out of your time to go on the treadmill, because they did it too. I honestly don't see what's wrong with that.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

Are there other speed boosts? My treadmill boost doesn't end till February, but I see people faster than me? :'/
    "A rapier is a gentleman's weapon."

Banned
    This seriously needs too be fixed I play on IOS IPhone 5S I live in Australia prices keep going up why? It use too cost $10.99 for a $27500 pack then is was $12.99 now $14.99??? Seriously then people can play on Anroid and pay a whopping $9.99 for the $27500, this has really got too be fixed especially with the amount of Graal packs I've purchased
    Total packs I've bought: 890 mainly the $27500 packs I've spent roughly $7000 in this game if you want people like me too keep buying these in app purchases I suggest you make them cheaper

Attachment 26384

If you've got time to spar, you've got time to run on a damn treadmill for 15 minutes. Don't present a disadvantage for other people just because you're lazy.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

^^
    Mhmm... it actually saves. Maybe if you switch to another app or window, then perhaps it doesn't save? I haven't tried that yet.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by peanutbrittle View Post
    Not if you're on Android.
    If youre on android, (at least on mine ) if you hold the move button and lock your phone it locks the command. I used it but I was monitoring my screen reading gang messages.

Meanwhile in the us, .. 0.99, 2.99, 9.99
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.