Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hostage option

Banned

Hostage option

So GRAAL is about gangster mm k. In bases you should be able to hold 1-2 people hostage meaning if someone dies the enemy can run up and click "hold as hostage and they would be stuck in a corner. The only way they can get rescued is by have the hostage gang take over the base. I find this pretty neat because it's more of a gangster option no? Like the leader of the gang can only hold people hostage only the leader. So I run into a base and obs is holding it. I run in and die, duke runs over to me and clicks "hold as hostage" how I am either stuck or in a corner then my gang comes and takes over the base then I'm held unhostage idk thought this would be a cool gangster basing feature lol. If the base is not taken over then you on now on a timer

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Dynamics View Post
    So GRAAL is about gangster mm k. In bases you should be able to hold 1-2 people hostage meaning if someone dies the enemy can run up and click "hold as hostage and they would be stuck in a corner. The only way they can get rescued is by have the hostage gang take over the base. I find this pretty neat because it's more of a gangster option no? Like the leader of the gang can only hold people hostage only the leader. So I run into a base and obs is holding it. I run in and die, duke runs over to me and clicks "hold as hostage" how I am either stuck or in a corner then my gang comes and takes over the base then I'm held unhostage idk thought this would be a cool gangster basing feature lol.
    What would happen if you're gang doesn't capture the base all day?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    What would happen if you're gang doesn't capture the base all day?
    Your get released within a certain amount of minutes

Banned Sottocapo
    Someones gonna end up finding a way to abuse this and harrass someone

Froz has a point. I'm sure unstick won't work at this hostage event, hence basers will pick on newbies.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    Either way I find this cool tho but the hostage event won't work on no taggers

idk what this is

Sounded ok. However, shouldn't this be in the future improvements section?
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Sorry no don't like it cuz your taking a real player hostage and effecting there game play which is harassment.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Sorry no don't like it cuz your taking a real player hostage and effecting there game play which is harassment.
    Everything with you is about harassment x.x