Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Carnage - Exotic

I also have carnage and I am waiting for a big buff tbh, I paid 62k shells for the coin and 150,000 gralats so you guys do the math on howmuch it should be.
    It should be better than the BAR, you can buy the bar with the shells you use to buy the coin, and yet you have to add 150,000 gralats... Buff it.
    Message me any iEra related questions you may have.
    InGame Name: Bruc^ Dorvay
    Hablo Español
    -2011 Player-

You're one pissed off little guy, lmao.

I think both of the weapons need some kind of buff but eh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brucgraal View Post
    I also have carnage and I am waiting for a big buff tbh, I paid 62k shells for the coin and 150,000 gralats so you guys do the math on howmuch it should be.
    It should be better than the BAR, you can buy the bar with the shells you use to buy the coin, and yet you have to add 150,000 gralats... Buff it.
    But it's your fault that you bought the coin for such a high price. Nothing should be better than the bar, the bar shouldn't even be as good as it is.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

The spread is good, its meant for you to hurt players, and members finish them off.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    You're one pissed off little guy, lmao.

I think both of the weapons need some kind of buff but eh.

- - - Updated - - -

But it's your fault that you bought the coin for such a high price. Nothing should be better than the bar, the bar shouldn't even be as good as it is.
    Auctions, EC items, Metalstorm, Gm4, Heck, Half of the items ingame are better then bar.

Your decision to buy the gun.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

No one forced you to buy it
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by iNoob20 View Post
    Your an idiot, just cause you dont have it you dont care. Its a waste of an exotic coin and 150k gralats. Buff it.
    You're*

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Carnage - Exotic

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    Shoulda bought the Inferno! Right Coster?
    Correct.

Both of the guns need to be buffed though. Since possibly 25 people could have the guns out of 6,000, it wouldn't effect ALL of era like a gun that anyone can get would if it got buffed. It is Exotic Coin (25 were released I heard) and 150k Gralats. So if they are buffed to be around as good as BAR it wouldn't wouldn't effect everyone cause not a lot of people have them. Idk if you will understand what I'm trying to say but I tried.
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Quote Originally Posted by Coster View Post
    Correct.

Both of the guns need to be buffed though. Since possibly 25 people could have the guns out of 6,000, it wouldn't effect ALL of era like a gun that anyone can get would if it got buffed. It is Exotic Coin (25 were released I heard) and 150k Gralats. So if they are buffed to be around as good as BAR it wouldn't wouldn't effect everyone cause not a lot of people have them. Idk if you will understand what I'm trying to say but I tried.
    I get what you're trying to say and I like it. Make a thread on this. You're completely right.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    You're*
    Savage
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"