Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Carnage - Exotic

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    I get what you're trying to say and I like it. Make a thread on this. You're completely right.
    Okay
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Banned
    Guys complaining about the carnage. IDIOTS you bought the carnage and now complain. Pfft. No one and I mean no one forced you guys to buy that gun.you come to era go and complain saying "omg omg it needs a buff omg omg" deal with it. Nope no refund or nothing. It's staffs choice to buff it not yours.deal with it and act your age instead of acting like a 2 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Dynamics View Post
    Guys complaining about the carnage. IDIOTS you bought the carnage and now complain. Pfft. No one and I mean no one forced you guys to buy that gun.you come to era go and complain saying "omg omg it needs a buff omg omg" deal with it. Nope no refund or nothing. It's staffs choice to buff it not yours.deal with it and act your age instead of acting like a 2 year old.
    They bring about a good point though, Nick. Only 25 Exotic Guns even EXIST as of now.. why not make them sort-of powerful?

See this is why admins need to post stats to every gun in game and keep us updated. It's basically ripping us all off

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Banned
    They bring about a good point though, Nick. Only 25 Exotic Guns even EXIST as of now.. why not make them sort-of powerful?
    Read my thread I posted that coaster made

Coster Revla~

Banned
    Thanks bra

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Dynamics View Post
    Thanks bra
    Coster Revla~

Shoulda bought the Inferno! Right Coster?
    I have it tyvm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    The spread is good, its meant for you to hurt players, and members finish them off.
    Lol that makes no sense...why the +6 hp on kill if you cant kill anything. Nice logic

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    See this is why admins need to post stats to every gun in game and keep us updated. It's basically ripping us all off
    How are you being ripped off? the guns aren't op but they are worth 150k, who cares if it cost a coin anyway, i heard they were a random chance to get from presents, if you bought one for shells then that's on you. At the end of the day you have a gun only 25 people in the game have, less since not everyone could buy both, and whilst they aren't op to be better than bar they are still decent enough to pk and show off with