Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Carnage - Exotic

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    How are you being ripped off? the guns aren't op but they are worth 150k, who cares if it cost a coin anyway, i heard they were a random chance to get from presents, if you bought one for shells then that's on you. At the end of the day you have a gun only 25 people in the game have, less since not everyone could buy both, and whilst they aren't op to be better than bar they are still decent enough to pk and show off with
    Read what I said originally, not selective hearing. I'm not just talking about exotic guns. I'm talking about every gun in game. Not everyone knows the exact stats each gun is. That's why a website should be added. I want exact stats. Not a gun description saying "This gun has little spread and high freeze" No one wants that crap.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

It really depends on how you react with the skill you have in using your gun

Updating this post to announce that the carnage heal was buffed from 6-15. I think it should now be fine as it is, however just know that if after seeing how it is, 15 is too much then it may be reduced again, but to 10, not 6 again since that's too low. So yea, I feel 15 should be fine considering that's how much normal food heals, but this is just a warning to let you know that it may not be final

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Updating this post to announce that the carnage heal was buffed from 6-15. I think it should now be fine as it is, however just know that if after seeing how it is, 15 is too much then it may be reduced again, but to 10, not 6 again since that's too low. So yea, I feel 15 should be fine considering that's how much normal food heals, but this is just a warning to let you know that it may not be final
    Sweet thanks. Anything new with inferno?
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Quote Originally Posted by Coster View Post
    Sweet thanks. Anything new with inferno?
    Don't think so since the base gun is pretty decent due to it's burn effect, and the 6 damage death explosion means you only need 5 shots to kill the next person instead of 6 (assuming burn damage doesn't give you extra damage) if you are attacking a group

Don't think so since the base gun is pretty decent due to it's burn effect, and the 6 damage death explosion means you only need 5 shots to kill the next person instead of 6 (assuming burn damage doesn't give you extra damage) if you are attacking a group
    Thanks
    Coster Revla~

I can agree with that completely. Now, here's a question you'll despise: do you see any alternative skins being added at all? The default one is a great piece of work, but, sometimes the golden gets a little bit tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    I can agree with that completely. Now, here's a question you'll despise: do you see any alternative skins being added at all? The default one is a great piece of work, but, sometimes the golden gets a little bit tiring.
    Yea maybe a black and red to match carnage since they are both exotic guns.
    Coster Revla~

Quote Originally Posted by Coster View Post
    Yea maybe a black and red to match carnage since they are both exotic guns.
    I, for one, would absolutely love to see a black Inferno skin.