Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommend me a new game!

Recommend me a new game!

I'm honestly tired of Era. The people make me puke, it's super repetitive, and it bores the hell out of me now. The only reason why I'm even playing is to reach 200k kills, and after that, I'm done. So, any good games to recommend? Doesn't matter what console the game might be on (PC, XB1, ETC).
    Old endings, New beginnings.
    Player since 2010. Don't believe me? I don't care
    Don't agree with something I said? I don't care
    (Just kidding, send me a message)

Need any help? Shoot me a message on the forums! (Not checking for pms in-game, very inactive)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by douggraal View Post
    I'm honestly tired of Era. The people make me puke, it's super repetitive, and it bores the hell out of me now. The only reason why I'm even playing is to reach 200k kills, and after that, I'm done. So, any good games to recommend? Doesn't matter what console the game might be on (PC, XB1, ETC).
    Well there is a new game coming out called "Fortune Fighters", and its Being developed by Jadz and FlyGuy (Members of the Era-Go forum also)

Quote Originally Posted by douggraal View Post
    Well instead of bad talking era, can you tell us atleast what games your looking for?

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

It's not really bad-talking Era when Era is really.. bad. But I'm looking for RPG-like games, rogue-likes, and maybe some MMOs.
    Old endings, New beginnings.
    Player since 2010. Don't believe me? I don't care
    Don't agree with something I said? I don't care
    (Just kidding, send me a message)

Need any help? Shoot me a message on the forums! (Not checking for pms in-game, very inactive)

Here's what I got for you buddy...

Sim City Buildit
    I have this game and it's a good game when ever you need time to be taken away for a few minutes.Manage your City collect taxes and keep your Sims happy! This is a pretty fun game

This War of Mine
    This game is very time consuming and it's a post apocalypse game, your country is at war. And you need to survive at all cost. This game cost money it's 14.99 i bought this game with my money and it's totally worth it.If you don't like this game you can always refund your money back and still keep the game.

Assassin's Creed Pirates
    This is a very fun rpg game. I like how it's very sandbox and you can control your ship at the tip of your fingers.Manage your ship and crew and work your way up the pirate chain!

Vendetta Online 3D
    Manage your ship and show them who's boss in space! I downloaded this game and I liked it very much but it's way to complex, like really complex I'll download this game when I turn 17/18 becuase it's too much for me to handle.But still a good game.

Prank Dial
    Its not a game but,This app is a really funny app whenever your down,or need pure entertainment.Prank your family members with professional automated calling. This app is fun to use to get a funny revenge on your family.I guarantee you will laugh at this.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    Since 2012

Let me know. I can find more awesome games for you bud!

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    Since 2012

Sim City was such an addicting game, but you have to use a lot of your brains. I was doing it for fun, and my Sims were pretty pissed.

I failed my city.
    The Arrow will kill me.

"Kendrick Lamar? You have. Failed this city."
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Insurgency (Steam).

Sorry to see an Bro and a fellow NBK rank gone