View Poll Results: What story would you guys like to hear next?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Robbed by Little Kids!

0 0%
  • I Got Stabbed!

2 66.67%
  • The Abandoned School!

1 33.33%

Thread: Why I Was Removed From School.

Why I Was Removed From School.

Well heres another story, i did this one because it had more poll votes from my other story "Punked by Thugs!"

But i'm just going to explain here what happened, and what lead up at that cause..

Well little did you guys know i have agitation problems. I just get nervous over a lot of small things, anyways i went to school having a cold, and i also have asthma so for some reason while i was at school i felt like i couldn't breath, so it resulted me of leaving school for like 2 weeks. So yeah, eventually i did get over that sickness a little about having a cold, and not being able to breath and stuff like that. So after awhile i went to school, i was still having some problems with it. So i stayed home for another 2 weeks, so that right there is like 4 weeks, which is like 1 month not going to school. So if you miss a month of school the administration will come after you, and the administration is always like aye, we are gonna call CPS on your child. Blah blah blah, stuff like that. They can do that after you missed that many days of school. So what they did was call a meeting with my parents, what the administration wanted to do was put me in some tutoring thing. Well not really tutoring but some elementary school, and i sit in a room with kids my age. And you don't get any homework, and i couldn't be more happy not to get homework honestly. Because homework was the reason i was getting bad grades, because i wasn't doing it. Even if i did do homework id always get it wrong and fail anyways. But anyways i get to go to school and not get homework. So yeah im pretty excited lol, if they want to move me to a school and not give me homework, ill take that option any day.

So yeah not much of a story but hey. Sorry for the story delay, iv'e been working on my website lately.

But yeah please vote on poll to hear my next story

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Do you still have bad asthma? Mine used to be terrible, but I was able to over come it by pushing myself through exercise, mostly running.
    "A rapier is a gentleman's weapon."

Quote Originally Posted by VocalLuminary View Post
    Do you still have bad asthma? Mine used to be terrible, but I was able to over come it by pushing myself through exercise, mostly running.
    Yeah I still have asthma at first it was broncidus, but I very rarely get a chest pain... But since it's winter and it moist and cold I'm getting sick which leads to coughing, which coghing leads to chest pain, which chest pain leads to asthma and not being able to breath, when I was younger it was way worse then it is now, I still have all my inhaler and stuff like that though.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Wait you do bad in school. Yet your grammar is good and your working on a website!? Illuminati confirmed?

Why u no do homework?
    Lel

Quote Originally Posted by VocalLuminary View Post
    Yeah, I had a really bad case of asthma.
    I got over it, miraculously.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

I can miss 6 weeks on school cause im recovering

The only thing I got is a weak Lower Eshouphigal Splitcher and a crapload of acne. Hope you feel better Kriole
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar