Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Exotic Gun Buff.

Exotic Gun Buff.

Hey guys.

I think the Carnage and Inferno should be buffed and here's why.

There were 25 exotic coins released. So a possible 25 people could have an exotic gun out of around 6,000 era players. But, I know 2 people who are hoarding them right now and some have 2 guns. So if these guns were to be buffed, it would not dramatically effect era. Plus, they are extremely rare and the owner had to pay 1 Exotic coin and 150k Gralats to buy. Era would not be effected as much as it would be if a gun 2,000 people have would be buffed.

Not sure if anyone will understand what I'm trying to say but I tried.
    Last edited by Coster; 01-22-2016 at 04:59 PM.
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

I can agree with you on this.

People will make the argument that "oh, it's rare.. it's not supposed to be good".
    Well, think about this: the Souizen and Rafficas and Chem Gun and any other hard-to-obtain guns are considered "rare" too and are excellent weapons.

Why not make the Inferno/Carnage rare and good?

They have a point. The flamethrowers aren't as rare, but they're op, so why not buff them?
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    I can agree with you on this.

People will make the argument that "oh, it's rare.. it's not supposed to be good".
    Well, think about this: the Souizen and Rafficas and Chem Gun and any other hard-to-obtain guns are considered "rare" too and are excellent weapons.

Why not make the Inferno/Carnage rare and good?
    They are not broken, so why fix them? -Gino 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coster View Post
    Hey guys.

I think the Carnage and Inferno should be buffed and here's why.

There were 25 exotic coins released. So a possible 25 people could have an exotic gun out of around 6,000 era players. But, I know 2 people who are hoarding them right now and some have 2 guns. So if these guns were to be buffed, it would not dramatically effect era. Plus, they are extremely rare and the owner had to pay 1 Exotic coin and 150k Gralats to buy. Era would not be effected as much as it would be if a gun 2,000 people have would be buffed.

Not sure if anyone will understand what I'm trying to say but I tried.
    I got what your tryin to say. I do agree. Well I mean 50 50, the inferno is already a beast. I can see a tiny buff coming

Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great View Post
    They are not broken, so why fix them? -Gino 2016
    You're twisting my quote and my argument. They are broken in the sense that they're unexpectedly weaker than they should be for an item with a rarity of that caliber. Only twenty-five are in the game. Think about it.

Banned
    You know, never mind. There an exotic weapon meaning they already come as a good weapon. If snk approved it to the game then it's fine. Why should he need to make it better when it's fine? It's and exotic meaning it's good and dose t need fixes. Yet if it was broken then he wouldn't have uploaded it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Dynamics View Post
    You know, never mind. There an exotic weapon meaning they already come as a good weapon. If snk approved it to the game then it's fine. Why should he need to make it better when it's fine? It's and exotic meaning it's good and dose t need fixes. Yet if it was broken then he wouldn't have uploaded it.
    The irony.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    The irony.
    What you mean lol

Exotic Gun Buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Dynamics View Post
    What you mean lol
    They aren't as good as they should be. They cost 150,000 Gralats, which is around the cost of most auction guns which are very good. And they cost an exotic coin. Which 25 people obtained by getting lucky enough to get one in a present. So the chances of getting one are small, and the price is high. So 1,500+ people have BAR I'm guessing, probably more. 25 People have exotic guns. If this gun was as good as BAR it wouldn't matter cause 1,500 people have BAR and 25 have Carnage or Inferno. Chem is op but not many people have them YET. More people will get it. Nobody else will get Exotic guns for a while because the coins aren't being released for a while.
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me