Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Exotic Gun Buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Dynamics View Post
    What you mean lol
    Well, I was ridiculing the irony in that statement you made where you said that the Inferno is a great gun as-is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coster View Post
    They aren't as good as they should be. They cost 150,000 Gralats, which is around the cost of most auction guns which are very good. And they cost an exotic coin. Which 25 people obtained by getting lucky enough to get one in a present. So the chances of getting one are small, and the price is high. So 1,500+ people have BAR I'm guessing, probably more. 25 People have exotic guns. If this gun was as good as BAR it wouldn't matter cause 1,500 people have BAR and 25 have Carnage or Inferno. Chem is op but not many people have them YET. More people will get it. Nobody else will get Exotic guns for a while because the coins aren't being released for a while.
    ik but as I said in my other message, they are exotic meaning there fine once they are released lots of auction guns don't get buffed. Why? Cause they are good and have been tested and are fine also since there being auctioned to a few people. Just like with the exotic stuff. The only thing they would do is nerf it.
    Also clear your inbox messages.

ik but as I said in my other message, they are exotic meaning there fine once they are released lots of auction guns don't get buffed. Why? Cause they are good since there being auctioned to a few people. The only thing they would do is nerf it.
    Also clear your inbox messages.
    These guns aren't as good as they should be though.
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Banned
    These guns aren't as good as they should be though.
    COASTER Listen they were tested since they are a "exotic" once they were tested they thought it was fine and perfect. If not they would have buffed it like I said the only thing they would do is NERFit. Very rare if they would buff it.

Exotic Gun Buff.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Carnage was nerfed a bit before release because burst weapons are pretty unpredictable. Good possibility of it being buffed in the future, but it is better to release the gun with bad stats and buff it than release it with op stats and nerf it.
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34777
    Coster Revla~

Banned
    You have taken me down.

You have taken me down.
    lol gg.
    Coster Revla~

They aren't as good as they should be. They cost 150,000 Gralats, which is around the cost of most auction guns which are very good. And they cost an exotic coin. Which 25 people obtained by getting lucky enough to get one in a present. So the chances of getting one are small, and the price is high. So 1,500+ people have BAR I'm guessing, probably more. 25 People have exotic guns. If this gun was as good as BAR it wouldn't matter cause 1,500 people have BAR and 25 have Carnage or Inferno. Chem is op but not many people have them YET. More people will get it. Nobody else will get Exotic guns for a while because the coins aren't being released for a while.
    Nobody Forced them to buy it.
    If you spent 150k gralats in your case 300k. Ask for the gun stats first.

I love you bro, but am not voting for a buff.

It isn't a gun of stats but a gun for novelty.

It has Bullets with a Light Effect, etc.
    They do decent damage.

A showoff item aswell. Only 25 coins in game I assume. And our boys got 70% of them.

I must Agree... It's not necessary to make a rare item if it's not good. if it's rare It is obviously Hard to obtain... Therefore It should be Buffed due to the fact it is rare. it doesn't have to be over powered Though. That could be a mistake era could make, and era community Could Be a little upset with Devs or the administration departments of graal - iTzBamBam83 Add me on graal User iTzBamBam83

Exotic Gun Buff.

I think there should be a buff unless they plan to release more exotic coins.