Thread: Quick guide to cash

Shovel Quick guide to cash

Hello and welcome to my first guide to money. Here's a list of the jobs! Digging, Recycling, Mining, Taxi services, Mail, Mushroom picking, pizza making, flower picking, and the Blackmarket. There's also scamming but I do not suggest that, it may be the end of your life on Era.

Quick hint/tip: I hear killing people has a chance of being given a body part to sell(Blackmarket)

First, after you complete the tutorial, you are given 50 Gralats to start with.
    These can be used to buy guns and clothing. Open the map and press the "jobs"
    tab. After that, you'll be able to see your head if your not in a building. The main
    jobs will be shown here. Every job except for Taxi, digging, mining, and shrooming
    (Also known as mushroom picking) is free.

Second, once you have chosen any of the three free jobs(recycling, mail, and flower
    picking) you'll be able to just get money fast. The flowers are slow, but they give you a
    bit of cash. Mail is the best free job to start with in my opinion.

Third, just do it! Once you get enough money and whatever else, you can go to the trade
    tables! This is a good way to get those swords, daggers, and all sorts of cool stuff. It costs
    one gralat to start a trade, and 20 to complete the trade and get the items.

This is all the steps to getting fast money, step three isn't really necessary, but is the way to getting stuff.
    I hope you liked my guide to quick money!

Yours truly, ExWhy
    Last edited by ExWhy; 01-24-2016 at 02:45 AM.

This isn't really a guide. You just named simple jobs that get you 14 gralats in 3 minutes.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

iTunes, other ways are insane. Shoveling is just like being homeless and begging for money.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

It's not the best guide, but it's my first so it's not going to be the best in the forums.

This is basically a review of jobs, not really a guide to getting quick money.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

idk what this is
    Scamming is legal now, nothing will happen.

Aha, interesting. It'd be nice for a routine to make a lot of money.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Pizza making is pretty good and you also get a gas mask out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Winged.

Worse than ebola.

A good advice is to dig shells, as all the jobs approximately give you the same gralats, depending on the average, the quality and amount of the prize for completing the job, the average is nearly the same, you can dig shells and sell in small amounts 1 trochus for 2 aerolatas, both give you 3 gralats for each shell, instead of getting 300 gralats for 100 trochus you would get 200 aerolatas which are equal to 600 gralats, doubling up your benefits, use this method by trading your trochus for the aerolatas in small amounts.