Thread: Gang Messages

Gang Messages

I have a simple idea that I think should be added.... Offline gang messages. Not like every message that goes into gang chat goes to you even when you're offline I mean like specific messages from the leader.
    For example:
    Mariah Nicole (Customz) has left an offline gang message for all members:

"When you see this message I want you to know I have been super busy in real life and that Diamond is in charge until I become more active."

So in other words the message would be to all members from the Leader.
    I know we kind of have gang news for this but most people don't want to edit their gang news just to spread a message.

Tell me what you think? Would you use it? I know I sure would.
    Once you are able to be as mature as me you will be able to insult me. Until then, silence.

Sounds hard to be implemented

idk what this is
    But we can use that in the gang news.

Why not just write that down on the gang news?

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    But we can use that in the gang news.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Why not just write that down on the gang news?
    I don't read gang news.

No...Also most basers don't really care what the leader has to say or read the gang chat at all.

If it is that important he can just private message the member.

Trying to state and trash some things that can block your idea eh("gang news editing is boring to edit")?

Yeah, don't be so tardy to edit the news it's way more simpler and effective.
    -Feel Free to PM me!

This may be the start of my spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan72 View Post
    Trying to state and trash some things that can block your idea eh("gang news editing is boring to edit")?

Yeah, don't be so tardy to edit the news it's way more simpler and effective.

Well maybe your gang doesn't have a specific message but many of them do. Gang news is set to a certain message that doesn't change. Just because you all wouldn't use it doesn't mean others won't. I know I certainly would like to be able to mass message my gang members even while they're offline.

Quote Originally Posted by MariahNicole View Post
    Well maybe your gang doesn't have a specific message but many of them do. Gang news is set to a certain message that doesn't change. Just because you all wouldn't use it doesn't mean others won't. I know I certainly would like to be able to mass message my gang members even while they're offline.
    well dang...and yeah i actually agree a bit with mariah because i want my gang news to be kept the same such as recruiting or whatever and it's not private if we blurt it out to the game which anyone can happen to pass by our gang and read it. And i wouldnt have time to individually send a message to every member alone that also goes with copying and pasting it because it takes a bit of my RAM lmao. but really, i personally dont really need it but there are people out there who needs it.

Banned
    It can be done with a private message, a lot easier. This is a lot to put into the game and will probably create lag