Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Halp pls.

Halp pls.

Anyone know how to add a .gif image in graalshop? I'm having trouble trying to gani one of my staffs.

Separate all the frames, make sure every .png is 8-bit

Elaborate please? Idk what's your problem so I can provide an appropriate answer

Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post
    Separate all the frames, make sure every .png is 8-bit

Elaborate please? Idk what's your problem so I can provide an appropriate answer
    Well first, how will I make it a .gif on paint.net? I'm just getting used to it due to that I need it in order to do gani's. I usually use gimp... and after that do I just select the part of the frame I want into GraalShop and then it'll automatically be a .gif?
    Also, when I try to save it as a .gif it asks me to flatten to 1 frame and I'm like why would I need to do that?

I'm not sure how to make a .gif on both of those media, I only use an integrated .gif manager to combine .png or to resize huge .gif

ezgif.com

So the problem is the .gif file doesn't show?
    Or does it show but it is not animated?

it does show, but it isn't animated. and has weird transparency I didn't set... I'll try using your program.

Make sure to check the "don't stack frames" box

Sorry for 2x post but I will be updating my PC's OS so I'm sorry if I takes time to/don't respond after this post

Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post
    Sorry for 2x post but I will be updating my PC's OS so I'm sorry if I takes time to/don't respond after this post
    I don't see the "don't stack frames" box. :/

I'm sorry if this is a bump Harry, but could provide me with a free art making thing that I could get on PC?

As long as the image is 8-bit in depth and doesn't contain any true black (000000) or true white (ffffff) it shouldn't have any issues within graalshop. Just make sure the image is in the same location as the .gani file itself or within the graal folder with graalshop.

**Also the image won't show as an animated image within the application but on a server it will.

I'll be here from time to time. College & Work are my priorities for now.
    If you need anything from me feel free to ask.

Small projects going on here and there.