Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Make Era's weapons more diverse.

Quote Originally Posted by lexon View Post
    Im talking about for the non die hard players that only play for fun. For example, imo the coolest ability in the game is the pistol ability. The only gun with that is the M4A3, which im never going to be able to use. and neither is any pker or normal player.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone gets it...
    Then earn it or your not getting it lol, just because you can't use your moms credit card for it don't cry

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    Then earn it or your not getting it lol, just because you can't use your moms credit card for it don't cry
    Im sorry i have a full time job and go to school for criminal justice and have no time to spar.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Im sorry i have a full time job and go to school for criminal justice and have no time to spar.
    Then quit slacking in work and in class spamming forums 24/7

Then quit slacking in work and in class spamming forums 24/7
    I was in Guatemala for a week...thats why im on the forums. and if you notice i only post before 8am and after 6pm...except for today in which i have a 10 hour drive...

Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!

I was in Guatemala for a week...thats why im on the forums. and if you notice i only post before 8am and after 6pm...except for today in which i have a 10 hour drive...
    Foruming while driving

im in the back seat of a van...and anyway that has nothing to do with how normal players wont be able to use fun guns...

Seriously stop spamming...

- - - Updated - - -

I sweat that z12345678 is so annoying...but anyway...im not gonna grind out 23k spar wins just for a pistol ability...

Seriously stop spamming...

- - - Updated - - -

I sweat that z12345678 is so annoying...but anyway...im not gonna grind out 23k spar wins just for a pistol ability...
    Then no pistol ability for you

Then no pistol ability for you
    And that makes no sense. if you're going to do that why not have a pk equivalent of the m4a3.

- - - Updated - - -

And you're one of those guys who thinks just because you have over 23k spar wins because you no lifed and you think only sparrers deserve the m4a3 pistol. Which itself is a novelty.

If it was a novelty you shouldn't be complaining.