Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Era's weapons more diverse.

Wait isn't MPX the multiplex gun...?

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Lol. I'm not going to get into this as I already have several times. Those who actually read what I post will know this answer.

Sorry but bottom line is I have seen hardly anyone capable of making graphics that fit the server and look good, if I had then I would add them- eg the fmg9. I'm not going to add any random guns or half attempted guns that players have made as the only diversity that creates is more worse looking graphics.

The fact that you feel there is no diversity in a game with over 100 guns ranging from pistols, shotguns, rifles, snipers, lmgs, miniguns, the various scifi guns, ec guns, auction guns etc etc most all having skin options, and several guns having special options - cases, lasers, silencers, glock attachment etc is just not a constructive view.

The real tldr of your post which you have tried to mask with lack of diversity is that you want to be able to make skins.
    By all means make skins if you want, but I have said before- I will not add anything I feel I couldn't make better myself, if I see someone who has a realistic idea, or concept, (once again going back to the fmg9 which the original design was just the outline filled in black with no shading) then I will either edit it and add it, or if it is fine just add it as it is.
    As i said before, what makes me want to use the MPX over the m4... absolutely nothing. I dont even care about my skins being in the game. I make skins for fun and when im bored. You haven't added barely any guns since the 2nd aimpoint shipment. there was the 2 exotic guns and holiday guns but in my opinion there should be major gun additions every month. At least 5 imo. You ignore community ideas because its not what YOU want. Again ive seen good ideas just thrown out. and you said theres over 100 guns. i can name every single one in the game and give you the damage vale for them...can you do the same without going into the code of the game? if you can then congrats you can do your job. You used to be my favorite admin, i used to look up to you as a mentor and a role model. but now i realized that you're a selfish asshole. just because YOU dont like an idea doesn't mean that the community doesn't like it. You need to stop with the superiority complex you have.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Quote Originally Posted by lexon View Post
    As i said before, what makes me want to use the MPX over the m4... absolutely nothing. I dont even care about my skins being in the game. I make skins for fun and when im bored. You haven't added barely any guns since the 2nd aimpoint shipment. there was the 2 exotic guns and holiday guns but in my opinion there should be major gun additions every month. At least 5 imo. You ignore community ideas because its not what YOU want. Again ive seen good ideas just thrown out. and you said theres over 100 guns. i can name every single one in the game and give you the damage vale for them...can you do the same without going into the code of the game? if you can then congrats you can do your job. You used to be my favorite admin, i used to look up to you as a mentor and a role model. but now i realized that you're a selfish asshole. just because YOU dont like an idea doesn't mean that the community doesn't like it. You need to stop with the superiority complex you have.
    Pipe down pal. Also, if you think his job is so easy, then how about you go get yourself hired and let's see how you do. I bet most people wouldn't last a week in BiTzSam's spot. No joke, I'm serious. Respect the man for what he adds to the game. He works his *** off making new content, enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    Pipe down pal. Also, if you think his job is so easy, then how about you go get yourself hired and let's see how you do. I bet most people wouldn't last a week in BiTzSam's spot. No joke, I'm serious. Respect the man for what he adds to the game. He works his *** off making new content, enjoy it.
    He rarely adds anything... and he also rarely changes stats for guns. and when he does everything is a secret. Im very outspoken about guns in era.

Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!

He rarely adds anything... and he also rarely changes stats for guns. and when he does everything is a secret. Im very outspoken about guns in era.
    I listen to the community, but if I went with everything they asked for then we would have every gun doing 10 damage.

You don't know half of the work that I do, gun graphics is only a fraction of things I add. There are many things in the server I guarantee you haven't realised I have done. I don't go onto my pc and sit around and talk to other staff like most other staff members do, if I am on my pc account then it means I am on there specifically to work on something.

There are reasons why there can't be a gun shop with 5 guns every month, and reasons why gun releases have slowed down.

We have over 100 guns, I can add as many more guns as I want but there is no point when nobody will buy them anyway since I refuse to make any guns more powerful than the BAR and because there are only so many variations you can do before you start having 50k skins.

Obviously I am secretive when I work because I don't want to spoil things I am working on. If you message me "bitzsam when is the new gun shop coming out and what guns" I am not going to tell you because then its not a surprise anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    Wait isn't MPX the multiplex gun...?
    Yes an no, the gun in aimpoint called the mpx is based off a real gun, the multiplex gun is mpx for short multiplex

Yes an no, the gun in aimpoint called the mpx is based off a real gun, the multiplex gun is mpx for short multiplex
    M-Mind blown. o.o
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I listen to the community, but if I went with everything they asked for then we would have every gun doing 10 damage.

You don't know half of the work that I do, gun graphics is only a fraction of things I add. There are many things in the server I guarantee you haven't realised I have done. I don't go onto my pc and sit around and talk to other staff like most other staff members do, if I am on my pc account then it means I am on there specifically to work on something.

There are reasons why there can't be a gun shop with 5 guns every month, and reasons why gun releases have slowed down.

We have over 100 guns, I can add as many more guns as I want but there is no point when nobody will buy them anyway since I refuse to make any guns more powerful than the BAR and because there are only so many variations you can do before you start having 50k skins.

Obviously I am secretive when I work because I don't want to spoil things I am working on. If you message me "bitzsam when is the new gun shop coming out and what guns" I am not going to tell you because then its not a surprise anymore

- - - Updated - - -

You still haven't answered my question on why i should use the MPX over the m4 even though the mpx costs much more. and i was talking about secrecy about gun changes. I never said 'tell me when you're releasing a new gun store and what guns will be in it' i just would like more 'interesting' guns like the HK416 or the ghost ripper in which we can buy in a shop.

- - - Updated - - -

And the solution to the bar dilemma is nerf it into the ground.

- - - Updated - - -

And sam...i want to like you...but era is getting stale and guns are boring u kess youre good at events or are on 24/7 for auctions... i dont feel like i play for fun anymore because im not good at events and i cant be on for auctions...i want fun guns sold in shops...

You still haven't answered my question on why i should use the MPX over the m4 even though the mpx costs much more. and i was talking about secrecy about gun changes. I never said 'tell me when you're releasing a new gun store and what guns will be in it' i just would like more 'interesting' guns like the HK416 or the ghost ripper in which we can buy in a shop.

- - - Updated - - -

And the solution to the bar dilemma is nerf it into the ground.

- - - Updated - - -

And sam...i want to like you...but era is getting stale and guns are boring u kess youre good at events or are on 24/7 for auctions... i dont feel like i play for fun anymore because im not good at events and i cant be on for auctions...i want fun guns sold in shops...
    Stop complaining like a child

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    Stop complaining like a child
    Complaining like a child? I'm trying to make era better. Im sorry i care about the game more than you do, and that im actually criticizing the gun admin. Its much needed criticism, it may not be constructive but its criticism that no one else will say because they don't have the balls to do it. I've dropped many hints about how bland guns are over the year and a half that i have been a part of era-go, but now im not being subtle. Im calling out sam and telling him that i am very unhappy about whats being done with the guns.

- - - Updated - - -

Am i being hard on sam? Of course. Am i angry? a little. but am i saying that he doesn't deserve to be an admin? of course not. As i said before he used to be my favorite admin but not anymore. maybe one day he will be in that spot again but he isnt at the moment and he won't be if he keeps doing the things hes doing now.

Complaining like a child? I'm trying to make era better. Im sorry i care about the game more than you do, and that im actually criticizing the gun admin. Its much needed criticism, it may not be constructive but its criticism that no one else will say because they don't have the balls to do it. I've dropped many hints about how bland guns are over the year and a half that i have been a part of era-go, but now im not being subtle. Im calling out sam and telling him that i am very unhappy about whats being done with the guns.

- - - Updated - - -

Am i being hard on sam? Of course. Am i angry? a little. but am i saying that he doesn't deserve to be an admin? of course not. As i said before he used to be my favorite admin but not anymore. maybe one day he will be in that spot again but he isnt at the moment and he won't be if he keeps doing the things hes doing now.
    Just because you don't get your guns/skins in game you rage and call Bitzsam a asshole, that's being a child. Be happy you have one (not very good) skin in game