Thread: Era Newspaper - 80th Edition(Part 2)

Era Newspaper - 80th Edition(Part 2)

This is a two part edition because there is a words limit on the Thread. The amount of characters you can type on your thread is 11000. (If you missed part 1, click this link: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...086#post328086)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guides Section

Forums
    Era-go forum is a very useful website for every Era player! It is a place where everyone can express themselves freely (in appropriate ways), ask other players and staff or even check news. You can also find which teams are in need of any staff position in the news and updates section. In addition to these stuff you can find FAQs and Guides done by players/staff, gun stats, tell other players that you're quitting, share a trade offer, give some birthday wishes, suggest some future improvements and check contests done by staff. You can also practice some creative stuff (such as GAnis, Graphics, Levels, SFX and NPC Scripting) and share them with others so you can improve. And last but not least, you can find a Gaming, an Entertainment and an Off-topic section!

Job Combos- Most efficient ways to earning cash!

Jobs can be done individually but now, there's a better way!
    This guide will tell you all you need to know about getting quick cash.
    Just read ahead!

1. Mail/Trash/Mushroom (MTM)

Picking up Trash and Mushrooms are what some call "A drive thru job." You don't necessarily have to be at one specific place at a time, as they spawn anywhere on the map! The center of the MTM combination is Mail Delivery. While delivering your mail, have a trash pick and a mushroom knife equipped, ready
    to pick up any stray trash or mushrooms as you deliver your mail! Mail jobs can be received by going to a post office and talking to the person at the counter. Trash picks can be acquired in the recycle center and mushroom knives can be found at the Mushroom hut!

2. Dig/Crab/Trade (DCT)

I'm sure many people are aware of the most famous job called digging! Shells can be used as a trading currency at the trade tables or sold at the Shell shack! Shovels cost $50 each but it's more efficient to buy them off players in trades. First step is to just dig some shells, you'll see that Trochus is by far the most common. Don't sell them just yet, hold onto them for a while. As you dig more and more shells, you'll realise that crabs will pop up and attack you suddenly!
    Don't run away or lead them to other players! Whilst they may disturb your digging, crabs drop Crab shells whenever they die! These can be sold for $6 each at the Crab shack. So you better hold onto that! After you've used up all your shovels, head the the trade tables. Remember the Trochus that you acquired from before? Trade those for Sand/Scallops etc! Trochus can be sold for $3 whilst Sand Dollars and Scallops can be sold for $5! A lot of people are willing to exchange them for the Tro, so you go do that! After business is complete, sell all your Shells and Crab shells to earn a fortune!

3. Base/Pk/Fort (BPF)

For all those competitive basers and Pkers, this is the best option for you! Did you know that you get money for controlling a base? It's not a lot of but at least it's some free cash. You also get body parts from killing other players! They can be sold for money at the back of the Food Mart. Every three hours, a fort occurs in a base. They go on for thirty minutes and the gang with the most kills wins! By attending that fort, not only do you get money (if you come in the top 3) but you also get body parts from the free kills you're getting! This is a wonderful combination and you're only going to have to stay in one spot for the whole time! The fort money is divided by all online players! $10k for the winning team, $7.5k for the runner ups and $5k for the third place team. Good luck and may the best gang win!

Note: Bot events and Lottery tickets can also be added to any of these combos! They cost money but it's a great way to test out your luck! Lottery tickets can be bought for $25 each at the Food Market with a limit of 5 each player!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Graaltube

Featured videos of the week:

1. inone had recently hosted a spar tourney inside of his custom built arena. If you missed the results, you still have a chance to watch it here.

2. MrLondonuts's Christmas video had reached over 12,000 views! His visual effects created an outstanding performance with the video.

3. 2 new weapons on the server! Blitz Games walks you through the location and the requirements.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trending Threads on Era-Go

Gang rewards discussion
    What gang rewards would you like to see in the near future? Share your thoughts and ideas with our gang admin over at this thread!
    link:http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...rds-Discussion

Ping check in Era
    Ever wanted to find out what's your ping in era? Sick and tired of asking staffs to check it for you?
    Gameover has shared with us a great way to manually check your ping in era!

link:http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...ut-admin%29VID

Exotic coins
    In case you didn't know, 25 exotic coins are hidden in presents this christmas and a secret gun shop near Southridge has opened!
    You'll need 150k gralats + 1 exotic coin to purchase a gun there. If you're wondering how you can get exotic coins now, there's none u cant get at the moment as the only way to get it was from presents. Rest assured! There will be more methods of getting the Exotic coins soon!

http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...edback-Release

Newspaper
    We regret to inform you guys that we'll no longer be producing newspapers in game due to the lack of scripters, however, we'll be still up and running on era-go!
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...n-t-do-so-well

VIP zones or VIP areas
    One of Era's developer, storm, has reached out to the community asking what we'd like to see more in era. Come down to this thread and cast your vote!
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...5187-Vip-Zones

Tricky tiles
    Yogy has recently suggested an event improvement for tricky tiles, making the level bigger so that more players can participate! What are your thoughts?
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...for-50-players

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Story

Title: New Life
    There was once a beginner, who started playing Era. He was very happy to play the game. He explored almost all the places in Era. Then, he started asking a person, "Would you help me know more here in Era?". "No! I don't want to help noobs like you!" Said the stranger. The noob walked away and murmured continously. He again started asking people, but still, they refused. They noob was so angry and sad, he was very lonely and no one was nice to him. The noob went to a place where it was empty. He saw 1 player who was looking on a rocket. The noob said "Hey would you mind if you help me know more about Era?" "Sure I would help those who plays this game!" After few hours the stranger stopped and said "This is all i have to tell you!" "Thank you! These information was very helpful. You tought me alot of them!" "One last thing! You can receive more information if you ask admins like me!" Said the stranger. "So you are an admin! WOW" said the noob. The noob thanked the admin for helping him alot. And after a few months, the noob wasn't a noob anymore! He became a pro and popular. He thanked the admin that helped him alot. The players were so amazed that his told story was fun. "All thanks to the admin that helped me to become my new self. The End. - Fujin J.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Article

Fort Killers: The Truth and Myths

There are alot of myth in era... Some will be about trade, guns, and others. But this one will be about Fort killer!
    First myth is explosion guns! This one is famous, "Kills dont count if using explosion guns." The fact is, IT DOSE COUNT! Players would mostly say this due to the fact that fort killer would be filled with explosions! Second myth is no healing. Players would likely say this due to the reason of camping. You can heal no matter what. But lets be real. Whats the point of healing when your going to get killed in 4-5 seconds? Unless you got ninja dodging skills! My source will be Era-Go forums. - Mystic Everwhist

------------------------------------
    End
    Last edited by Graalian; 01-30-2016 at 01:48 AM.
    Think you got something for Era to know about? Well, you can submit all your stories to the News Team.
    If you got any questions regarding that, email me at [email protected]
    Thank you, happy writing!

Word limit per thread? Did you mean per post? Maybe you could reserve a spot on your thread and edit it for part 2

If you don't understand what I am saying here:

Part 1

*words*

Reserved for part 2

Advertising Graal things.. nice!

You forgot to mention of Fly's new game coming out. =[
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Veteran
    Interesting
    Hi.
    My YouTube channel: Lightning23

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Advertising Graal things.. nice!

You forgot to mention of Fly's new game coming out. =[
    It isn't really related to Era, unfortunately.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Bump.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Pretty awesome that the newspapers are here now. Great job with the formatting! Personally, I like this much better.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I prefer this newspaper. Well done ItzTerry.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

A photo of one of my posts were on his imgur. I got excited to think i was featured in the news, until I saw that i wasnt featured
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar