Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for future improvements to iEra

Ideas for future improvements to iEra

Hi everyone! SNK has agreed to hear our ideas for future improvements to the game. So, before this gets any farther, let me just ask you please don't post a reply requesting new guns/melees/hats etc.
    With that out of the way, we can get on with the more important things. For one, dropping. Bringing back the ability to drop items is something that I fully support, down to the very bottom of the barrel. It allowed us to drop items to our friends and trade without having to pay for it. There was a poll about this issue a little while ago, and a majority of forum users said they'd like to see dropping come back. Apparently, staff have ignored it. The feature was removed because staff were getting tired of all the PMs they received from people who were scammed, and now that I mention it, it does seem a bit selfish, don't you think? Instead of removing the feature completely, maybe try censoring the word "scam" in staff pms. I see a lot of flaws in that plan, like bypassing the filter, but hey, not like staff read our PMs anyway. So what do you guys think?

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Another thread to bring drop back? Mhph. Although I want it, too, it won't happen anymore. =[ Also, this isn't much of a "future improvement".
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Another thread to bring drop back? Mhph. Although I want it, too, it won't happen anymore. =[ Also, this isn't much of a "future improvement".
    How so?

Dropping was disabled because of somewhat duplicates.
    People were duplicating with dropped items, apparently.

Not sure if this is true, though.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Dropping was disabled because of somewhat duplicates.
    People were duplicating with dropped items, apparently.

Not sure if this is true, though.
    This was true, I remember players duplicating habaner swords, Facebook jump ropes, Angel swords, maracas in my house in different groups of piles. That day was my happy day. But yes. It was removed for this reason. (No it wasn't me duplicating)
    I don't care if you are White,Black,Gay,Straight,Lesbian,Short,Tall
    If you treat me with Respect, I'll treat you the same way.
    -Eminem

What's the point in living?
    The point in living is to have a life like you would never have one again
    To have goals, love, friends and family.
    Life is what you make of it and if you let that go...
    You only live once!
    Make your life count,
    Do what you love,
    Set goals that you could never imagine,
    Live a life like its your last day ever.
    -Semi

Dropping items can be used to scam other players such as "enter my house, you first".

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Dropping items can be used to scam other players such as "enter my house, you first".
    Scamming is legal, plum. =] u first, plz

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Scamming is legal, plum. =] u first, plz
    But scamming is not morally good. It's legal but not good to do. You know you're doing something wrong if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    But scamming is not morally good. It's legal but not good to do. You know you're doing something wrong if you do.
    Nothing to feel ashame of. Most players do it. It's just the image you want others to see. Other than that, it's just a game.

I remember back in 2012. Yes, I do remember dropping, I miss it. I liked it because it was risky. Although I don't see it coming back.