Thread: Gralats Guide!

Gralats Guide!

Hey guys/girls, in this thread I'm going to show you the guide to Gralats and Graal Era's economic system!
    First I want to say there's not necessarily a best way to make Gralats, you need to pick a job you are good at, that's the best way to make Gralats, any other videos or threads that say "Best way to make Gralats!" Don't waste your time with those because everyone has a personal favourite Gralats method! (My Personal Favourite: Trash and mushroom picking combined!)

So, first off answer these questions to yourself:
    1. Are you patient and not rushing everything?
    2. Do you know your way around the map well without constantly checking the map?
    3. Do you prefer to stay in one spot rather than move everywhere?
    4. Do you have a fair amount of intelligence?

Now I'm going to lay out the jobs for each questions,
    If your answer to number 1 and 3 is yes, then a good job for you is shell digging, find a nice vertical or horizontal object to dig along and get started!
    If your answer to number 1 and 3 is no then a good job for you would be speedy pizza, find the nearest speedy pizza and begin cooking pizzas (I recommend using: Sauce, Cheese, Pepperoni, And Peppers!)
    If your answer to 1 is yes and your answer to 2 is yes then a good job for you is car missions if you have a car, if not deliver letters for 20$ a letter!
    If your answer to 3 and 4 is yes then a good job for you is trading if you have some trochus to start up, walk around trade tables near start and examine the average sell price of items and start profiting by buying low and selling for higher!
    If your answer to 1 and 2 is yes then a good job for you is trash/mushroom picking! Make sure you have a mushroom knife and trash pick in your hotkeys! (To use hotkeys on mobile: tap on an item in one of your slots and hold it, slide your finger to the left a bit and your hotkeys will be there!!!)
    If your answer to 1 is no and 3 is yes then a good job for you is flower picking! Find a spot where one type of flower spawns a lot and start picking!
    If your answer to 1 and 3 is yes a good job for you is mining! Buy a drill and choose a mine (I prefer Wiluana Mines by the Chinese New Year festival!)

Now I'm going to give some job tips:
    Speedy Pizza: Only use 4 toppings to speed up process, pick a spot closer to all the toppings and base! I prefer using: Sauce, Cheese, Pepperoni, And Peppers on each pizza!
    Trash/Mushroom Picking: Choose what I call a pick route, a pick route is a loop of roads with a fair amount of trash and mushroom spawning, you walk around it every time trash respawns and pick trash (Everytime you see a patch of mushrooms make a mental note where you seen them and come back for them when trash respawns!)
    Car Missions: Take fuel efficient routes, avoid driving into crowded areas and gun fire!
    Letter Delivery: Avoid gun fire and constantly looking at your map!
    Mining: Don't pay too much attention to your progress and amount of rocks, as your levels advance rocks become easier to mine, listen to music and talk to a friend while your mining and don't tap overly fast and time will go by in no time!
    Flower Picking: Only pick one type of flower, find a spot where a lot of that flower grows!
    Trading: Take notes on the average trochus value from items people are selling, buy something for slightly less trochus and sell for higher!

You guys/girls need to take note that Era is not an easy game, it's all about hard work unless you buy Gralats, there is no complete shortcut to getting rich, it's plain hard work!
    I hope you liked this guide to Gralats, thanks for reading!
    (P.S People trade trochus for sellables as a way to convert trochus into Gralats!)

Last edited by SharpShank420; 01-30-2016 at 01:54 PM.
    You live to die, you die to live... But in the end it doesn't matter if you die, it only matters how hard you try.

Actually, I have no time to read this

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Nice guide, I can tell alot of effort went into this although the font hurts my eyes..
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Graal View Post
    Nice guide, I can tell alot of effort went into this although the font hurts my eyes..
    Thanks, and sorry about that I'll fix it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Actually, I have no time to read this
    Hahaha, your loss
    You live to die, you die to live... But in the end it doesn't matter if you die, it only matters how hard you try.

You didn't really refer the economic system that much.

=] Nice guide, but this game has horrible jobs due to the fact it is a Pay-To-Win game.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    You didn't really refer the economic system that much.

=] Nice guide, but this game has horrible jobs due to the fact it is a Pay-To-Win game.
    Thanks, and yeah I forgot about the economic system part, that was my bad. It's not necessarily pay to win, I do buy Gralats when I get the chance but making Gralats makes the game seem more fun and hard earned.

Go get google play, iTunes, credit card, debit card, etc. lol super fast way to get gralats

A good advice is to dig shells, as all the jobs approximately give you the same gralats, depending on the average, the quality and amount of the prize for completing the job, the average is nearly the same, you can dig shells and sell in small amounts 1 trochus for 2 aerolatas, both give you 3 gralats for each shell, instead of getting 300 gralats for 100 trochus you would get 200 aerolatas which are equal to 600 gralats, doubling up your benefits, use this method by trading your trochus for the aerolatas in small amounts.

A good advice is to dig shells, to make pizzas and to do car missions. Digging shells is a really good way to earn money. Digging shells is a really good way to earn money because you can get 500-1000 shells each hour by digging shells. This means that you can get 1500$-3000$ if you sell the shells you get each hour. Making pizzas is a fast job to earn money too. You earn money quickly. Each pizzas gives you 10$-15$. It depends on which toppings you put. However car missions gives you more money and you earn money faster. This is because each car mission you do, you earn 30$-60$.