Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sooo... Multiplex

Sooo... Multiplex

I think tomorrow was when it originally was intended to release... I did notice the actual sign for it is up on the building now. I'm not too sure that means anything though. How's about we spark some discussion over this new addition soon to come.

Also let's have a petition to make the multiplex gun free for use inside the multiplex (of course not for OUTSIDE it though) so there is no paywall. Like seriously I can understand paying for a gun to go around the server with but if you have to pay upwards of 65k just to participate then that is just a whole new level of flipping the bird at poor players >: (

The gun should be free if you cant use it outside of the multiplex, makes no sense if it costs money

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by lexon View Post
    ive reported him multiple times.
    What
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan123 View Post
    ^^^
    ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
    What
    Someone was spamming videos and someone said please do something about him.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Banned
    Well, about the delay..

There's nothing I can do. I've finished Multiplex content-wise early January.
    We're only waiting for the scripting right now. However, there are other projects to be taken care of and seeing as we don't have a lot of scripters, it's been a bit difficult realising the date we had in mind at first.

Oh, and there's a reason why you have to pay.
    I don't want any sort of boosting in Multiplex, it's one of the main reasons why the gun costs actual money.
    You can't use it outside, because if you could - the whole lower gun-tier economy would be dead. You can basically make yourself any gun up to ~70K with the Multiplex Gun.
    But we'll very likely also offer some sort of subscription, where you don't have to commit to the purchase.

I'm sure it'll be close to being the greatest update of all-time once it's released.
    There hasn't been a lot of focus on making things skill-based in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    Well, about the delay..

We're only waiting for the scripting right now. However, there are other projects to be taken care of and seeing as we don't have a lot of scripters, it's been a bit difficult realising the date we had in mind at first.

I don't want any sort of boosting in Multiplex, it's one of the main reasons why the gun costs actual money.
    You can't use it outside, because if you could - the whole lower gun-tier economy would be dead. You can basically make yourself any gun up to ~70K with the Multiplex Gun.
    But we'll very likely also offer some sort of subscription, where you don't have to commit to the purchase.

I'm sure it'll be close to being the greatest update of all-time once it's released.
    Well its not like we're going to be at multiplex all day along right? how about make it like u can either buy it and use it perm or u can rent/lend the gun for months or days like VIP?

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    Well, about the delay..

Take your time, rather have it better than sooner. I didn't like the multiplex gun to cost gralets until you said why you have to pay for it.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

And lower gun tier economy? no such thing? none of the players' goals are about 'lower-gun tiers' its like a temp gun you use when you dont have the financial suppport to afford a 'top tier gun' such as bar.