Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Shameless Advertising

U make it seem so easy... teach me!
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

Keep making them videos. It's interesting to watch.

Will these guns you make in your videos be implemented?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    Will these guns you make in your videos be implemented?
    ^^I hope so. They look cool. Probably for Multiplex or Countryside. i dont know, not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    ^^I hope so. They look cool. Probably for Multiplex or Countryside. i dont know, not sure.
    Well the shop made in part 4 is another Aimpoint store so maybe it's on the heavily gaurded base on the eastern coast of southridge

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    Well the shop made in part 4 is another Aimpoint store so maybe it's on the heavily gaurded base on the eastern coast of southridge
    true true

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I'm by no means a "graaltuber", but since I know when I started off as a player making stuff and trying to find videos on youtube there was nothing on the development side, so I'll probably post some random things I make there.

I went slightly inactive after my first 2 gun development parts but I should be posting more often now that I actually have editing software, but don't expect anything like constant uploads/ daily. I'll just post something if i've made something.

Feel free to suggest ideas of things you want me to make videos on, but whilst I am capable of showing more things, I am also limited since I can't post videos on anything I am working on for upcoming releases as I don't want to spoil it.

Making this thread since I just uploaded another gun gani video that had been sitting in my files for a while

My channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzM...NZYl4SXvwW27kQ
    Amazing! i have alot of great work for guns i made is there any opening would it be GFX i apply for?

Quote Originally Posted by Troytms View Post
    Amazing! i have alot of great work for guns i made is there any opening would it be GFX i apply for?
    Well, Guns Admin is a unique position. You'd have to know how to gani, make SFX (I believe), create GFX, and such. Becoming a GFX staff might put you on the right track to one day becoming a Guns Admin, but they are content with the two they have as of now, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    Well, Guns Admin is a unique position. You'd have to know how to gani, make SFX (I believe), create GFX, and such. Becoming a GFX staff might put you on the right track to one day becoming a Guns Admin, but they are content with the two they have as of now, I believe.
    Though they certainly would welcome new development admins, which require the same skills but are a more generalized dev position whereas a guns admin is expected to focus on guns and gun shops more than other projects. Doesn't mean a dev admin could work on a gun shop as a project, though. But they would of course have to run stats by the guns admins because it's their job to ensure proper balance.

I should of done my homework instead of watching this, but really nice! It didn't hurt to watch for 5 minutes.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!