Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How do you even play this on PC?!

Banned Sottocapo
    Playing graal on pc to me is like trying to survive in the middle of the sahara desert with only a lighter

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Playing graal on pc to me is like trying to survive in the middle of the sahara desert with only a lighter
    I could say the same thing about mobile. I abhor playing Graal on my phone.

What I used to do when I played on PC was move by the regular controls, and use the mouse to shoot in the direction I wanted. This method worked pretty well for me. As others suggested, you can use a controller which could be easier for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

As everyone has stated, if on PC i use all the standard controls. The arrows are my movement, my mouse controls the rest. I simply click and drag for my hotkeys, left click to shoot, mouse through my inventory, etc etc. the trick for movement when shooting is make sure your strafe is unlocked, simply run the direction you would on your tablet while shooting, and click in the direction of the player your trying to shoot. NOTE: if you aren't properly aligned with the player and your mouse, you might shoot in an unintended direction. it is actually fairly easy and sometimes i feel it is better than on tablet. i am still trying to get used to tablet. I don't know how kids play on their phones... i use a note phone and its still not big enough for me... the movement and fire button dont even align right on my note screen. so for me PC or tablet is the way to play. once you learn the mouse method of PK it's almost like you don't want to go back to tablet. also, when you click to shoot your mouse, you see player names so you can know who to shoot and who not to shoot at .

Play on phone. best option for me

Gamepad...

should use ctrl+w for fast viewing of stats

It's all a matter of preference and conditioning.

I personally feel the same way about playing on a touch-screen.
    To me, touch screen controls feel inferior, in terms of accuracy and flexibility.
    Even the new-age "mouse-to-shoot", which many people are fond of, feels clumsy to me.

iOS natives may say the same thing about keyboard.

It's all depending on what you "grew up" with.
    When I started, touch screen input wasn't an option; I learned to play on keyboard.

On Keyboard, I use arrow keys to move, 1(numpad) to strafe, and D to shoot.
    As others have pointed out, gamepads are an option too.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

pc ftw.

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

Hey anyone help me out?
    How do you hook up a controller to a computer? Preferably ps3, ps4 controller or xbox 360. Thanks~~