Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is the HK-416 worth it?

Is the HK-416 worth it?

Just looking for some opinions as to whether or not the HK-416 (from Fort Knox) is really worth it. I don't see many people who have it, maybe there's a reason for that? I already have far more expensive guns (BAR, GM4, Shipka, Inferno, et cetera), but adding one to the collection never hurts.

Would anyone recommend it? Or have you heard good/bad things about it from owners of it?

I was actually going to buy it as novelty, but never got to.
    I've never seen anyone use it, sorry.

Well, I would advise you to do it.
    You could be the discoverer of a great gun.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

It's REAL slow but the freeze is almost invisible lmao. The base damage is 8. Changing accuracy mode also changes the sound and adds a laser (to the accurate or no spread one).

Yeah i see alot of players use it at spar complex, the guns freeze IS really slow. I don't see a good reason to buy that gun what so ever

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

The freeze is almost non existent. Its very good for spar. its actuate when you need it and it isnt when you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Don't buy the weapon unless you're an experienced sparrer who's proficient in dodging. The freeze is the lowest in the game, and the fire rate is slow. There is an option to change the accuracy on the gun, from 100% to moderate spread.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Basically the only thing i like about it is that it has a laser, different sounds, low freeze, a base damage at 8, accuracy modes, and it looks quite badass.

The only person i seen with that gun is the player named Vacci

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    Just looking for some opinions as to whether or not the HK-416 (from Fort Knox) is really worth it. I don't see many people who have it, maybe there's a reason for that? I already have far more expensive guns (BAR, GM4, Shipka, Inferno, et cetera), but adding one to the collection never hurts.

Would anyone recommend it? Or have you heard good/bad things about it from owners of it?
    Bad af. Ive used it on my friends account, its like BOOM....BOOM slow af

If you're the bullet-wall/ bottom hugging/ spammy type of sparrer this gun wouldn't be for you. It's great for getting well aimed shots and dodging though.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!