Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is the HK-416 worth it?

Alright, I think all of my questions have been answered. This thread can be closed now. Thank you all (:

I honestly love this gun. I own it and use it often. It may have a slow rate of fire. But with the freeze it has you can practically run while.shooting without any stopping whatsoever. Very good for spar and even pk if you use spread. I actually highly recommend the gun as it can be changed from completely accurate.(no spread at all) to spread not far off from an uzi. Its great for close and long range. And for a gun that does not cost over 100k i defeinitely find it effective. It only takes getting used to
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    I honestly love this gun. I own it and use it often. It may have a slow rate of fire. But with the freeze it has you can practically run while.shooting without any stopping whatsoever. Very good for spar and even pk if you use spread. I actually highly recommend the gun as it can be changed from completely accurate.(no spread at all) to spread not far off from an uzi. Its great for close and long range. And for a gun that does not cost over 100k i defeinitely find it effective. It only takes getting used to
    Thank you also! Every opinion I get helps (:

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    Thank you also! Every opinion I get helps (:
    No problem
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.