Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Revokation Problem

Revokation Problem

Soooo guys
    im back

not looking forward to what just happened

So basically someone got access to my account without permission and confirmation

I lost all my customs
    Deleted Friends list
    Disbanded Personal Gang "Pureskill" and left any gangs i was joining on
    Lost all my Tradable items
    Spent all my gralats
    nothing left to do but create a new account or wait for help

When i found out my account has just been hacked
    even my era-go account has also been hacked, i couldnt rename my rank "Street Boss"
    I also found out i posted some unknown things i said

Also back to topic.

When i tried revoking my account
    the mail wasnt there
    i tried it again
    it said "You have recently revoked this computer, check your mail or try again later"
    you serious?
    I just got hacked and u want me to wait?

Fix this Goddamn bot revokation mail so i can play Era in peace
    P.S. i feel that most people are getting hacked atm just because they quit and they have cool stuff in their accounts
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

the forum custom ranks were removed for everyone

Try to revoke within an hour, when f3sty scammed me he tried revoking my account too, while i was trying to revoke, he was doing the same. Anyways just wait a hour or so and try again. If it still says that after a 24 hour day try sending a ticket.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Yeah, first of all, custom ranks were disabled for everyone on era-go by staffs and they made up a new scheme for ranks like leveling up.
    The only way for someone to hack you and revoke your account is if they have access to your email on graal and it's corresponding password to access your email. So if you have given your graal email and password to anyone then it's your fault and we can't help you.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Yeah, first of all, custom ranks were disabled for everyone on era-go by staffs and they made up a new scheme for ranks like leveling up.
    The only way for someone to hack you and revoke your account is if they have access to your email on graal and it's corresponding password to access your email. So if you have given your graal email and password to anyone then it's your fault and we can't help you.

> tfw people dont realize hackers can hack your email without you telling their password

He got hacked
    He didnt get his email taken because he told someone his password

i see thanks for the response guys

Before i left era for a while i revoked my account like 3 times just to be sure
    and i never gave anyone my email nor pass
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    i see thanks for the response guys

Before i left era for a while i revoked my account like 3 times just to be sure
    and i never gave anyone my email nor pass
    You obviously were letting someone use your account, or were using someone elses account if you felt the need to revoke access 3 times before you quit. If you never gave out your email/pass, why did you revoke if not that you had and were worried someone would get into your account. Don't need to revoke if you don't let others onto your account

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    > tfw people dont realize hackers can hack your email without you telling their password

He got hacked
    Ikr

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    You obviously were letting someone use your account, or were using someone elses account if you felt the need to revoke access 3 times before you quit. If you never gave out your email/pass, why did you revoke if not that you had and were worried someone would get into your account. Don't need to revoke if you don't let others onto your account

He got hacked
    Read. My. Quote.

Read. My. Quote.
    wait, so how did the hacker knew which email to hack then?
    I mean he has the ability to hack someone without there password ,i got that. But how did he knew which email to hack?
    ----------------------
    Update!
    See look. You can get someone password for an account without knowing the password itself, I got that already. But how did he get his hands on the email? You can't just get a password without the email. If so then it'll be a matching game to which email matches which password.
    So he must've told someone his email. There is NO way to get hacked like this without the email BEFOREHAND. PRIOR to obtaining the password. You simply need the email BEFORE the password.