Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Arcade ticket refunds

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    ummm.............. arcade tickets are easy to get. that's all i have to offer to this post. the original comment said that they're hard to come by? lmao only if you suck at flippy flappy snk. 1 coin=1-infinite tickets (that is until graal force disconnects you for NOT MOVING) <---- thats gotta go when your playing arcade
    When did I say that? Please quote the post. I believe I said it's harder to get them graalats, simply because you can't directly but them.
    Virtuoso

Please click my dragons and eggs

arcade to hard urghhh jk

Banned
    Wawa :P

Admins unnerf it LOL! seriously arcade tickets are hard to earn. How about BAR? nerf that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dio the awesome View Post
    Wawa :P

Admins unnerf it LOL! seriously arcade tickets are hard to earn. How about BAR? nerf that.
    Nah nah don't nerf da bar.

Un-nerf arcade guns
    Virtuoso

Quote Originally Posted by Gerg View Post
    Arcade guns are arguably the second hardest guns to get, aside from event guns. Don't argue.
    AHEM.. the second hardest guns to get. I'm guessing the first hardest is the spar guns? second hardest maybe AUCTION guns? arcade comes in 3rd to last. if you have an ipad, play flappy snk. 1hr is approximately 3k tickets if you don't screw up alot. that's pretty easy to come by. i just wasted 6 hrs on flippin my flaps and im at 20k tickets right now

AHEM.. the second hardest guns to get. I'm guessing the first hardest is the spar guns? second hardest maybe AUCTION guns? arcade comes in 3rd to last. if you have an ipad, play flappy snk. 1hr is approximately 3k tickets if you don't screw up alot. that's pretty easy to come by. i just wasted 6 hrs on flippin my flaps and im at 20k tickets right now
    THATS NOT THE POINT, LIKE I SAID IN MY FIRST POINT DONT ARGUE WITB MY FACTS.

This thread is about: who else agrees we should do something different to the arcade.
    Virtuoso

THATS NOT THE POINT, LIKE I SAID IN MY FIRST POINT DONT ARGUE WITB MY FACTS.

This thread is about: who else agrees we should do something different to the arcade.
    you sir, are intolerant.

nothing you posted is fact. it's all your opinion. arcade tickets are easy to come by, just time consuming.
    Besides, your first post was initially for a refund system. not "do something different with arcade"
    Sorry you bought items you cant seem to use well enough to your benefit. I just recently got the sharknader and i love it, its like a mini AC for those who dont want to spend their EC on the AC. I'll be going for the dinosmash this week, should have it by saturday.

Time is a sacrifice, these are arcade tickets, be glad you aren't shoveling for money to pay for these "garbage items that should be refundable".
    I'll argue all I want because this is a forum.

And please, before you get all huffy, re read your own posts because all your replies to me so far have been changing your previous statement to what you THINK you said and not what you ACTUALLY said.

I have over 2k arcade coins im never using. Unless they start adding limited items to arcade that last for short periods of time for you to win. Then it would be interesting
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Arcade guns are arguably the second hardest guns to get, aside from event guns. Don't argue.

There should be a way to get a full arcade ticket refund on them.

For example, I bought nitro blaster and XM25 I think it was like 25 and 22k, correct me if I'm wrong.

If there was a refund system, I could combine those tickets and work a bit to get the OPR. It's a little bit of justice for the people who spent hundreds of hours on arcade games just find out most of the prizes suck. (Guns)

Does anyone else agree? Please don't argue with my stats or facts, they are just examples. Arcade tickets aren't graalats and should be refundable!
    Right there. Do you see that? "Please don't argue with my stats or facts, they are just examples." I wrote that predicting that someone like you, miffy, come along the try to argue for the sake of arguing. The point was arcade guns are a bother to get, misleading and disappointing with no way to know beforehand. I made this thread anticipating You miffy. You are the kind of person that calls me intolerant then turns around and posts pointless replies on the thread.

This is why nothing ever gets done on the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

There should be a way to get a full arcade ticket refund on them.

For example, I bought nitro blaster and XM25 I think it was like 25 and 22k, correct me if I'm wrong.

If there was a refund system, I could combine those tickets and work a bit to get the OPR. It's a little bit of justice for the people who spent hundreds of hours on arcade games just find out most of the prizes suck. (Guns)

Does anyone else agree? Please don't argue with my stats or facts, they are just examples. Arcade tickets aren't graalats and should be refundable!
    Right there. Do you see that? "Please don't argue with my stats or facts, they are just examples." I wrote that predicting that someone like you, miffy, come along the try to argue for the sake of arguing. The point was arcade guns are a bother to get, misleading and disappointing with no way to know beforehand. I made this thread anticipating You miffy. You are the kind of person that calls me intolerant then turns around and posts pointless replies on the thread.

This is why nothing ever gets done on the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

If they are just examples dont call them facts? they aren't facts.

If you don't want to be ridiculed for a differing opinion don't post on a forum.

ARCADE TICKETS ARE SO EASY TO GET IT'S A JOKE REALLY. I already have people lining up for me to do it for them. Would you like to be one of them since you can't seem to learn how?
    I respect your opinions.

I don't respect your comment about autism. I understand that tickets are easy to get. They just take a long time. The guns aren't very good and have misleading descriptions, so this is a way to even it out.

I never meant to provoke you, but obviously somehow I have. If you can't control yourself then don't post.

I bet if I took a look around the forum you have an argument for everything, right? Don't deny it. Actually, don't post at all, lock this thread, and I'm done with the forums.

Thanks for your feedback!

Gerg

Virtuoso
    Last edited by Tricky; 03-01-2016 at 06:40 PM. Reason: quote directing harassment
    Virtuoso