Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Arcade ticket refunds

Lightbulb Full Arcade ticket refunds

Arcade guns are arguably the second hardest guns to get, aside from event guns. Don't argue.

There should be a way to get a full arcade ticket refund on them.

For example, I bought nitro blaster and XM25 I think it was like 25 and 22k, correct me if I'm wrong.

If there was a refund system, I could combine those tickets and work a bit to get the OPR. It's a little bit of justice for the people who spent hundreds of hours on arcade games just find out most of the prizes suck. (Guns)

Does anyone else agree? Please don't argue with my stats or facts, they are just examples. Arcade tickets aren't graalats and should be refundable!
    Virtuoso

Please click my dragons and eggs

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerg View Post
    Arcade guns are arguably the second hardest guns to get, aside from event guns. Don't argue.

There should be a way to get a full arcade ticket refund on them.

For example, I bought nitro blaster and XM25 I think it was like 25 and 22k, correct me if I'm wrong.

If there was a refund system, I could combine those tickets and work a bit to get the OPR. It's a little bit of justice for the people who spent hundreds of hours on arcade games just find out most of the prizes suck. (Guns)

Does anyone else agree? Please don't argue with my stats or facts, they are just examples. Arcade tickets aren't graalats and should be refundable!
    So were not allowed to disagree?

Wow

In Era, refunds simply do not exist. It's like a fairy tale or a dream. People long for it to happen but staffs just wont allow it. Well except for furniture refunds.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    In Era, refunds simply do not exist. It's like a fairy tale or a dream. People long for it to happen but staffs just wont allow it. Well except for furniture refunds.
    what about upload refunds lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Troytms View Post
    what about upload refunds lmao
    Oh right forgot about those silly me. But ITEMS refund dont exist. There we go

"What about gun ref-"
    *gets slapped*

In all seriousness though, I think refunds really shouldn't go beyond custom bodies/heads/shields due to the fact that when you purchase an item, you almost always know what you're buying on here. With customs, the custom may have a mistake in it which you didn't notice until it was uploaded, so for that reason I see custom refunds as reasonable. Anything else (guns, arcade items, etc), I don't think should be refundable. You should typically know exactly what you're buying when you purchase a gun. If you want your money back after you purchase it, then maybe you shouldn't purchase it in the first place. Think, like, in real life when you buy a mattress. It's not like you can buy a mattress, sleep on it, drool in it, and the rest then expect to get a refund from the store still.

Exactly what Gino said. Customs don't give you an edge on performance, only appearance. So it's a no-no.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Exactly what Gino said. Customs don't give you an edge on performance, only appearance. So it's a no-no.
    Well for kids in Astro it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    So were not allowed to disagree?

Wow
    Lol, you can disagree, just not say NO ITS 23k NOT 22k.

To everyone else, arcade guns, such as nitro blaster are so rare you don't know what your buying. I have seen only one other, aside from myself who has one. Don't argue that they aren't rare. (Lol?)

So you don't know what gun does: description is horribly misleading too, "super fast gun" my butt.

They are ARCADE TICKETS, NOT GRAALATS. With tickets, all you can buy is ANOTHER ARCADE GUN. Think, they all suck, it isn't an advantage.

So to summarize, what I'm asking is not much.

A refund on bad guns that:

- you have to work harder to get
    - are worse than normal guns
    - Have misleading descriptions because they were nerfed and nobody bothered to change them
    - the refund wouldn't even be graalats, it would be tickets, which can only be used to buy a similar, misleading, horrible gun.
    -that are so hard to get nobody knows what they do except for the misleading descriptions

I don't think you can come up with a plausible argument for this, but I guess we'll see what the era community comes up with.

It's not actually that much, and might even attract more visitors to the arcade! It is also small compensation for us who read the descriptions and thought the guns were actually good, worked 10X harder to get them and you can kill more people with the starter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    And can you honestly say that arcade tickets or anything in the arcade can give you an edge in performance?

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I'm the only one who still cares about the arcade
    Virtuoso

Please click my dragons and eggs

Quote Originally Posted by grandpa illusions View Post
    well for kids in astro it does.
    lmaoooo that made my day!