Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Arcade ticket refunds

Stop misleading the thread, plums.

OT: Guns are guns, arcade guns are what? What word is in there? Guns!
    No matter what you say, it will never happen. Staff won't want to listen to player's rant of Arcade guns and other guns in iEra.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Stop misleading the thread, plums.

OT: Guns are guns, arcade guns are what? What word is in there? Guns!
    No matter what you say, it will never happen. Staff won't want to listen to player's rant of Arcade guns and other guns in iEra.
    ^^
    Thank you Kendrick
    Kendrick gave a good explanation
    /closethread

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    "What about gun ref-"
    *gets slapped*

In all seriousness though, I think refunds really shouldn't go beyond custom bodies/heads/shields due to the fact that when you purchase an item, you almost always know what you're buying on here. With customs, the custom may have a mistake in it which you didn't notice until it was uploaded, so for that reason I see custom refunds as reasonable. Anything else (guns, arcade items, etc), I don't think should be refundable. You should typically know exactly what you're buying when you purchase a gun. If you want your money back after you purchase it, then maybe you shouldn't purchase it in the first place. Think, like, in real life when you buy a mattress. It's not like you can buy a mattress, sleep on it, drool in it, and the rest then expect to get a refund from the store still.
    No you don't. With arcade guns like OPR and BPP, they give you description that says "fast and efficient". Like what in the name of Christ is that supposed to mean?! With other weapons, it's "moderate freeze moderate firerate" BS. You never know what you're buying until you've already bought it!

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    ^^
    Thank you Kendrick
    Kendrick gave a good explanation
    /closethread
    How is that a good explanation?

Regular guns are bought with graalats, are 10X better and have meaningfull descriptions. Plus, they are more common so yeah, you know what your getting.

Arcade guns have misleading descriptions, are totally useless and take insane amounts of time and work to get. I own over 20 guns. Nitro blaster's description was something like "super fast gun". ITS THE SLOWEST GUN I OWN. Kendrick, you keep repeating the same argument. Just because regular gun refunds aren't aloud doesn't mean there isn't a good reason for arcade guns to be. If there was a brand new gun that you had to play a Minigames for 300 hours to get, and it's description was "best gun in the game", but it was judt a skin for default pistol, is that fair? Now look at the arcade.

- - - Updated - - -

We wouldn't have to rant if there was arcade refunds.
    Virtuoso

Please click my dragons and eggs

We? I'm sorry, I think you misspelled that word. It's, you. You! Not we. Not everyone in iEra will have the same mentality as you do.

Guns are bought with gralats, correct? Arcade Coins are bought with?

Instead of refunds, why not just ask for better description in Arcade Weaponry?

We? I'm sorry, I think you misspelled that word. It's, you. You! Not we. Not everyone in iEra will have the same mentality as you do.

Guns are bought with gralats, correct? Arcade Coins are bought with?

Instead of refunds, why not just ask for better description in Arcade Weaponry?
    Because where is our compensation? And I'm not asking for a refund on the coins, in asking for a refund on the tickets, and what do they cost Kendrick? I don't want you to be able to refund tickets for coins and coins for graalats, just the guns for tickets.
    Virtuoso

Tickets are part of an economic system.

Just as coins, dollars, and checks in reality.

All we need are better description for the guns.

Tickets are part of an economic system.

Just as coins, dollars, and checks in reality.

All we need are better description for the guns.
    The difference is tickets can't be directly bought with real money, or changed into something that can be bought with real money, therefore making it no loss to give us a refund on them. Secondly, you say change the descriptions, but where is our compensation for working for the guns with misleading descriptions?

- - - Updated - - -

Can tickets be traded to other players? Can they be sold for something other than the arcade guns? They aren't part of the legit economic system. I would say trochus are more part of the era economy then arcade tickets. A solution to this could be to make arcade guns tradeable, but again, that would bring a stark no from you all. Or you can give us ticket refunds, which seems like the best bet to me. Or you could make the arcade guns better, that seems unlikely to happen.

You could compensate us with another item or currency, but I think everyone would frown on that and that's not what we worked for playing the arcade.

Or you could pretend there isn't a problem, close this thread and move on. If I give up, someone else will most likely pick up on the problem.

My point is, Kendrick, something has to be done and changing the descriptions would be a short term solution for two reasons:

1. The guns would still suck, and what about us?

2. Imagine the descriptions. "A sucky gun, very slow with low damage, low clip, and high freeze. It looks cool though and will waste 50 hours of you like trying to get it!"
    Virtuoso