Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Arcade ticket refunds

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    They're rare because they suck. I spent a week of my life working up to that OPR, and then 2 weeks later, they nerf the heck out of it. It wasn't even overpowered for it's price. BPP, yes it deserved the nerf. But OPR was more than 6 times that price and still sucks as bad.
    So as I see it there are two options and one thing has to be done either way.

1. Make the guns better and live up to their description. For example, nitro blaster is "super fast"

2. Offer us ticket refunds on the guns, so that maybe we can try another out for a bit. Compensation for false advertising.

And no matter what happens - DESCRIPTIONS - If you aren't going to make the guns better, go ahead! Change the descriptions.

I can imagine it - "A slow crappy gun with low clip, sucky damage and high freeze with no spread- it looks cool though!"

The arcade will be more laughed at then it already is.
    Virtuoso

Please click my dragons and eggs

If this was added then people would complain that regular guns weren't refundable.
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Quote Originally Posted by Coster View Post
    If this was added then people would complain that regular guns weren't refundable.
    Let them complain. Regular guns are easier to figure out then arcade guns and 10X better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coster View Post
    It will attract more visitors to the arcades as well.
    Virtuoso

Too bad I wasted all my tickets on hats. Can that get refunded too? No I'm just kidding lol(Refunds won't happen.)

iEra: Brian Graal
    YouTube: Brian Graal

We must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy.
    -Albus Dumbledore

Quote Originally Posted by ibrian34;[I
    [/I]334359]Too bad I wasted all my tickets on hats. Can that get refunded too? No I'm just kidding lol(Refunds won't happen.)
    WHY NOT? WHY WON'T REFUNDS HAPPEN? THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS WHY THEY SHOULD POSTED ON THIS THREAD, AND THATS WHAT YOU SAY! "lol refunds won't happen" is the era community so allergic to change? Just because the idea has been denied before doesn't mean there are different circumstances now! The next time someone posts "it's never going to happen dude lawl" or "the staff won't allow it </closethread> lol" I'm going to quit all of Graal right now. (If I can force myself to)

Please don't post unless you have meaningfull content and MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FULL THREAD! Instead of just saying "lol good luck with that"
    Virtuoso

Quote Originally Posted by Gerg View Post
    WHY NOT? WHY WON'T REFUNDS HAPPEN? THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS WHY THEY SHOULD POSTED ON THIS THREAD, AND THATS WHAT YOU SAY! "lol refunds won't happen" is the era community so allergic to change? Just because the idea has been denied before doesn't mean there are different circumstances now! The next time someone posts "it's never going to happen dude lawl" or "the staff won't allow it lol" I'm going to quit all of Graal right now. (If I can force myself to)

Please don't post unless you have meaningfull content and MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FULL THREAD! Instead of just saying "lol good luck with that"
    Cuz it's whack

What do you want Greg?
    What do you want Greg?

Suggest ideas.
    You get love for it
    You get hate for it

You get nothing if you don't freaking use the freaking search function

Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post
    Cuz it's whack

What do you want Greg?
    What do you want Greg?

Suggest ideas.
    You get love for it
    You get hate for it

You get nothing if you don't freaking use the freaking search function
    I have no idea what that post just said but K thanks for that

SO back on topic. Why is it such a bad idea?

- - - Updated - - -

btw, my name is gerg tysm
    Virtuoso

Quote Originally Posted by Gerg View Post
    I have no idea what that post just said but K thanks for that

SO back on topic. Why is it such a bad idea?

- - - Updated - - -

btw, my name is gerg tysm
    I'm just saying you should search up first before you post some duplicate suggestion

Development Team
    I disagree.

1. In theory, if staff had enabled arcade gun refunds, it would only promote refunds entirely for the whole of the server.
    2. I'm assuming you're aiming for 100% refunds, if that's so then people will just refund buy another gun, refund again buy a different one. People will just keep changing and changing.

Although I suppose, a solution for these could be that you have a limit as to how many times you can refund an item, say you have a limit of 3 times. That way players will have to be very cautious of what they choose to refund.

After all the nerfs they should just change the descriptions to match up to what the guns are currently at.

I'm not too big a fan on the idea of refunds, but the limit idea could work.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Although I suppose, a solution for these could be that you have a limit as to how many times you can refund an item, say you have a limit of 3 times. That way players will have to be very cautious of what they choose to refund.
    THREE!? Wow, that's generous. I think it should be one. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me".