Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PR Hiring System Suggestion

I just wish that the devs hired a like crack team of paid full Time people like 4 or 5 then they could pick applicants through a strict set of rules and really get to know these people and make sure they are veterans of the game and they aren't hopeless, biased, idiots like some are now and that they are monitered 24/7 or maybe just have a dev themselves pick admins I don't know... Putting it to the community is Always a bad idea always please quote me on that because it is so true that when you allow the Internet to decide you will get bad people in charge and even worse factoring this is era's community and no offense but when you get off the forums and the tight knit group here it is a terrible group of tween age immature idiots who will make Horrible choices as admins and are, as it is starting to ruin a good game.

^
    Pretty strong offending words.
    "Idiots" "idiots" "idiots"
    You should find some synonyms.

Don't used past tense and present tense, they get confusing. x-x

Not all veterans of iEra are what you say. You don't know them, they don't know you.
    I think iEra isn't a good game, yet. It's on its way there, though.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    *Creates a YouTube Video telling viewers to vote for me* If community voting was a thing it would simply be a game of popularity rather than talent.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

I think idiots was a good way of putting it they are inexperienced and know practically nothing about the game they have been tasked to manage and in a way that would put them in idiot territory. Plus Of course I don't know the veterans of Era but I trust veterans more than a community voted person. But it isn't that it is the fact that I Believe the game isn't really good yet and it has got years of progress to go till it is but era needs people who aren't just the "popular kids" or "the cool kids" who run YouTube channels and know a lot of people but once they are elected they do things I think is justified to call idiotic and could be described in much worse words but it's happening already.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    I feel the opposite. I think PR applications shouldn't have the players name at all that way it'll be solely based on what's in the application and there record.
    Thank you, Someone has some sense.
    There must have been a situation, that once you saw the player's name. Your decision off whether to hire him/her or not changed.
    Remove the players name question.
    +rep to DrDetroit
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 02-04-2016 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Trying to prevent a flame war
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Link is actually posted above in this thread.
    It says nothing about PR hiring.

Quote Originally Posted by JayyBDK View Post
    It says nothing about PR hiring.
    How? You click the link, and you choose what region you're from and you complete the application. I'm not sure how it doesn't? You click the green "hiring" word and it will send you to the application.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    How? You click the link, and you choose what region you're from and you complete the application. I'm not sure how it doesn't? You click the green "hiring" word and it will send you to the application.
    There is no "green hiring". I press
    On American and nothing happens. At the top it says PR Team in bold and says nothing after that

PR Hiring System Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Daimao View Post
    iEra is more of a monarchy or maybe a republican democracy. except the representatives aren't chosen by the people... hmmmmm so maybe an oligarchy?
    Nah, it's a republic

Quote Originally Posted by Daimao View Post
    But a dictator ship is either taken by force or your born into it. iEra was given to Snk.
    Born into it is Monarchy

Quote Originally Posted by JayyBDK View Post
    There is no "green hiring". I press
    On American and nothing happens. At the top it says PR Team in bold and says nothing after that
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    PR Team

Europe Hiring!! Choose that option if you live in Europe zone
    America Hiring!! Choose that option if you live in America
    Asia/Australia Hiring!! Choose that option if you live in Australia/Asia

GFX Team Hiring!
    LAT Team Hiring!!!
    SFX Team Not hiring!
    Gani Team Hiring!
    Forum Moderator Team Not hiring!
    Newspaper Team Not hiring!

Probably some of the team with Not hiring! are hiring but not with the new application system.

Good luck everyone!
    -Management Team

check your timezone before submitting your application to the PR Team, Green means America, Blue Europe and Orange Australia/Asia
    Attachment 22358
    Ok? This is from the link...

And this, is the American application link when you press that green "hiring" button:
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/forms.php?do=form&fid=5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person