Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Player Guide

New Player Guide

If you'd like, then you may skip to the achievements list for either easy achievements or the link to the whole entire list. (Skip if you'd like)This "Guide" is for new players or commonly named "noobs". If you want either good paying jobs or achievements, then you've came to the right place! There is about three lists if you haven't noticed(here's their titles; Jobs, Achievements, Popularity).

Job list:
    All of the Jobs that are available to new players(you) are listed here. It depends on how fast you can tap those buttons.
    Pure luck; Trashing, Shelling, crab killing, blackmarket, shrooming
    Free; Trashing, crab killing, blackmarket, flower picking, mail
    Paid; Shelling, Pizza
    Fast money; Shelling, pizza, taxi, mail, flower picking

Easy Achievements:
    Some of the easy achievements are here in this list.
    The complete achievement guide link: http://www.era-go.com/guides/era_achievements-guide.pdf
    Rocket Man: Talked to the space man in the hole that is located in the sewers at start.
    Drink with Xor: Go to the classic house and get a drink with Xor
    Safety First: Identify your device
    Make a friend: Add someone to your friends list
    Popularity:
    This is a how-to for getting popular/famous
    Forums: On the forums, all you do is post random stuff to get experience points for levels. The more threads/levels you have the better you are. Posting replies onto threads that people need help with can also get you well known as that nice guy/girl.
    The Game: Sometimes you can trade things and/or donating for people to recognize you. If you donate, then people will know you of how nice you are. If you just trade items, then players will know either how smart you are, your items, or how you scammed them last night.

If you liked this thread or noticed something that I missed, then you can tell me by typing in that reply box at the bottom of this page!
    Last edited by ExWhy; 02-03-2016 at 02:17 AM.

There's no link and the job lists were already added by you in 3 different threads. Give it a break, already. Stick with one tutorial and update it, doesn't hurt. Better than spamming with tutorials on the same topic many times.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    There's no link
    Oops, forgot about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Give it a break, already. Stick with one tutorial and update it, doesn't hurt. Better than spamming with tutorials on the same topic many times.
    Can't, they need me(sorry about the spam).

Quote Originally Posted by ExWhy View Post
    Oops, forgot about that.

Can't, they need me(sorry about the spam).
    Who needs you? Be specific. If it's newbies, I think they prefer to read one thread than reading many "player guides".

Yes, the newbies need me. This is a pretty good thread but it lacks some stuff as you've said. Better than 63% of all the guides for new players.

Quote Originally Posted by ExWhy View Post
    Yes, the newbies need me. This is a pretty good thread but it lacks some stuff as you've said. Better than 63% of all the guides for new players.
    I think the iEra's guide is already enough.

I highly doubt that the process a new player goes through looks anything like:
    Download iEra, complete tutorial, find Era-Go building, make Era-Go account, read ExWhy's world-renowned guides.

It probably looks more like this:
    Download iEra, skip tutorial, roam aimlessly for ten minutes, realize there is no hope unless they purchase Gralats, get angry and or delete the app

Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    Download iEra, skip tutorial, roam aimlessly for ten minutes, realize there is no hope unless they purchase Gralats, get angry and or delete the app
    The "and or" wasn't needed, because in conclusion, they'll delete it. It was more like; -get angry or delete the app afterwards.

You guys are somewhat right.