Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I wanted something else...

I wanted something else...

My account was hacked into after my gmail got taken over for a couple hours by some hacker wannabe kid and he gave my account to his cousin who preceded to waste all my money on a head and a body I don't want. I am not telling this for sympathy but rather Can I trade them or sell them or something? All I want is my money back which isn't much but still. can I be helped or am I just stuck? It's not a big issue because it was about 6 or 8k that was burned through but when I'm earning every penny legit it's a lot when I wanna get an upload.

So someone hacked your account? How was that possible? Did you lend your e-mail to anyone, a friend perhaps?

One other thing, we are talking about Gralats here. It isn't a big thing, just earn the money again and revoke your account from all devices.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Why would a "hacker" or "his brother" want to buy customs off an account that's not theirs? It would see more logical to spend on stuff that's tradeable or something along that line to give to another account.

I'm pretty sure the only money you'll get back is by refunding those customs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    So someone hacked your account? How was that possible? Did you lend your e-mail to anyone, a friend perhaps?

One other thing, we are talking about Gralats here. It isn't a big thing, just earn the money again and revoke your account from all devices.

> Mfw people dont know that HACKERS CAN HACK INTO THINGS WITHOUT KNOWING THE PASSWORD

This is just someones excuse to get full refund on their customs they regret getting 1 day later, anyways, sorry bud! 100% refund within 2 hours is the policy, there's no way around it .
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

As Enfy said. Too bad, kiddo. I suppose you'll need to work Speedy Pizza all over again.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ipignation View Post
    My account was hacked into after my gmail got taken over for a couple hours by some hacker wannabe kid and he gave my account to his cousin who preceded to waste all my money on a head and a body I don't want. I am not telling this for sympathy but rather Can I trade them or sell them or something? All I want is my money back which isn't much but still. can I be helped or am I just stuck? It's not a big issue because it was about 6 or 8k that was burned through but when I'm earning every penny legit it's a lot when I wanna get an upload.
    Either you are bad at lying or you can tell us what happend.

If i was the hacker i would trade all tradeable stuff Not buying custom

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    > Mfw people dont know that HACKERS CAN HACK INTO THINGS WITHOUT KNOWING THE PASSWORD
    It is possible to "hack" into gmails. But i call it "glitch" into them. I remember hacking my friends email because he hacked my facebook

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MONEY View Post
    Either you are bad at lying or you can tell us what happend.

If i was the hacker i would trade all tradeable stuff Not buying custom

- - - Updated - - -

It is possible to "hack" into gmails. But i call it "glitch" into them. I remember hacking my friends email because he hacked my facebook
    Hacking is not glotching thats something different
    Glih is when a bug lets you in an account by mistake
    Hack is when someone purposely uses a thing to break in to stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Gee I got that but shouldn't they know the email first to get to the password? Like if they dont know the email beforehand then it's a guessing game to which email matches to that user. So he 100% GUARANTEED mustve told his email to someone or anyone.

He glitched into it I guess my word is that the headline here? No he glitched or whatever in all that matters is he got in gave my account to a girl who spent all my money meant for a custom on a head and a body I didn't want. I used Google password recovery(i. e. I verified it was me without my password that he changed then changed it and blocked him out). He hasn't gotten in since and that is how it happened I dont care if you say I'm lying that is the way it went down... Will somebody remember that this thread is about my wasted money and wheather I can trade the head and body I didn't want for my money back. It doesn't matter how he hacked or glitched in.