Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Add a "Safe"

Banned

Add a "Safe"

Era should add safes. Why? Because alot of players are trusting their account on random players. And some random players steal all tradeable stuff on the player who trusted him. With safes, we should put our items inside and to open it we need a password. I think we could buy a "Safe" furniture or there will be one added in the bank? And deleting it needs a password too.

Well your inventory acts like a safe if u use it right

This is a great idea. You may say it's players fault for giving out their account information but what if someone steals their device or hacks their email? If there's a password to get into your inventory items it would drastically fix this

Yeah, we need to get that bank to use. We also have a safe or lock furniture in Lokki's furniture.
    Anyhow in PC Era you can deposit and withdraw money from a ATM which I thought was cool. So maybe we can also add a ATM where we can deposit and withdraw money with a passcode. Idk

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    If there's a password to get into your inventory items it would drastically fix this
    Forget the safes, make this an option. Yes please. And you could toggle it so if you enter the password once, then you don't have to enter it for like another 15 mins so it isn't repetitive.

You shouldn't let anyone on your account to begin with.
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    You shouldn't let anyone on your account to begin with.
    ^^True

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    Forget the safes, make this an option. Yes please. And you could toggle it so if you enter the password once, then you don't have to enter it for like another 15 mins so it isn't repetitive.
    Or we could make folders that is with a passcode?

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I can see many..Many...Many people forgetting the passwords to their safe.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I can see many..Many...Many people forgetting the passwords to their safe.
    If this would of happen, the only way you can find out your password is to answer one of the Verification Questions.

The questions will be easy and simple, because we don't want to confuse our players.

OT: I think we should have this. Hero, sometimes our tongue slips or we simply get hacked.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!