Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Add a "Safe"

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MONEY View Post
    Hackers like John Raven can see your account info. They could see the email you are identified with. And they could hack you.
    Incorrect

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    There can not be a hacker unless you giveaway your email address, thus it being the reason why uploading via Graal ID instead of Email was implemented; to increase the level of security.
    There are many other ways to hack than an e-mail. You need to be a hacker mastermind to know what to do, but also there might be programs to do that.
    Get your IP, find what e-mails are sent from that IP, then hack them.

No, I don't hack, pls.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Great idea! But how would you get into your safe? Would it be connected to your Graal ID?
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    There are many other ways to hack than an e-mail. You need to be a hacker mastermind to know what to do, but also there might be programs to do that.

No, I don't hack, pls.
    Yeah but the chances of a graalian knowing all that knowledge is 8%
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    Great idea! But how would you get into your safe? Would it be connected to your Graal ID?
    Works like this : Make a safe, lock it with a password, put your items inside it. And to have access to it you got to type in the password.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MONEY View Post
    Works like this : Make a safe, lock it with a password, put your items inside it. And to have access to it you got to type in the password.
    Understood. But how does the system know its you? Like would your safe be tethered to your account? Or could any account get into your safe? Just curious, because it seems like a great idea.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

No need to add a safe, letting others on your account increases the risk of losing it forever immensely. Just keep your account to yourself and take care of it.

iEra: Brian Graal
    YouTube: Brian Graal

We must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy.
    -Albus Dumbledore

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post

No, I don't hack, pls.
    I hold one of the most valuable accounts in the game and have never had any trouble with hackers out of the 4+ years i have been with iera. I don't believe hacking is really an issue unless you give someone your account information. If not, i feel like i would have been hacked by now. Of course, getting my account back would be pretty effortless.

- - - Updated - - -

But yes, having a safe would be a cool addition to the game, same with atms. We dont really need it but it would be a cool feature in the game. Maybe we could start letting people on our accounts? I dont know im not gonna think about it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Yeah but the chances of a graalian knowing all that knowledge is 8%
    That's a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I hold one of the most valuable accounts in the game
    I think the most valuable accounts in this game would be snk and all the high staffs.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!