Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: M16a1

Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    Orrrr just an uneducated teenager playing an online game, right? How about instead of discreetly boasting of your knowledge on the subject, try contributing to the idea?
    I did..? My post before explained everything wrong with it, and suggested a possible resolve. If that's not considered "contributing", then hell, bye.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    I did..? My post before explained everything wrong with it, and suggested a possible resolve. If that's not considered "contributing", then hell, bye.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but its a game, right? A game where umbrellas deflect bullets and slime guns dominate traditional weapons. And now you're telling us that his m16 idea is impractical because it "can't have all 4 firemodes". Since when do any guns in Era even have safety options? His idea is good, regardless of its realism.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but its a game, right? A game where umbrellas deflect bullets and slime guns dominate traditional weapons. And now you're telling us that his m16 idea is impractical because it "can't have all 4 firemodes". Since when do any guns in Era even have safety options? His idea is good, regardless of its realism.
    I never said it was a bad idea, now did I?

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

I never said it was a bad idea, now did I?
    I didn't say you did. Implied? Maybe. Either way, I apologize for my outburst. I totally get what you're saying. I think the ideas fair enough but we all know it'll never make it past the brainstorming phase.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

You have to be an absolute idiot to confuse an M16 with an M4A3.
    I mean i didnt make it M16A3(the only one with auto) because people might confuse it with M4A3

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Quote Originally Posted by lexon View Post
    I mean i didnt make it M16A3(the only one with auto) because people might confuse it with M4A3
    Well no, all M16 variants can be manufactured in safe/semi/auto. It can be the M16A2, M16A3, M16A4, or heck keep all 4 firemodes and make it an M17 haha.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't say you did. Implied? Maybe. Either way, I apologize for my outburst. I totally get what you're saying. I think the ideas fair enough but we all know it'll never make it past the brainstorming phase.
    No worries, move on from here I guess.

Well no, all M16 variants can be manufactured in safe/semi/auto. It can be the M16A2, M16A3, M16A4, or heck keep all 4 firemodes and make it an M17 haha.

- - - Updated - - -

No worries, move on from here I guess.
    lmao m17

- - - Updated - - -

Im not letting this thread die :/

Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!

Why not? An M17 isn't some radical idea. I think it'd fit right in Gun Point just fine. I mean, hell, we have gummy guns already. Not like another gun that doesn't exist irl would change anything drastically.

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    Why not? An M17 isn't some radical idea. I think it'd fit right in Gun Point just fine. I mean, hell, we have gummy guns already. Not like another gun that doesn't exist irl would change anything drastically.
    Well the graphic i made is based off of the m16 used in Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by lexon View Post
    Well the graphic i made is based off of the m16 used in Vietnam.
    Well, yeah, but I'm saying that it wouldn't hurt to incorporate that graphic with all the fire-modes you described under the name M17.