Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Luchiero Vs Tattaglia Mafia Wars.

Luchiero Vs Tattaglia Mafia Wars.

Today there was a war at Air Malaysia or as you may know it as the airport.The Gangs The Luchiero Famiglia Vs Tattaglia.Thus being a streak war it is said The Luchiero Famiglia Wins Thanks To Member "Riggsvsolvier" coming up with a 50 streak at the airport.Since Tattaglia did not oficially get their 50 streak at airport this counts as a loss for them and win for Luchiero!Congratulations to La Famiglia Luchiero and those who helped them!Now lets sip some wine shall we?

Another great victory for Luchiero!

Steven sent one of his members off to go and streak before the streak war was even declared, plus they streaked at start, thus making their streak invalid anyways. We had Riggs get a streak at the airport, fair and square, after the streak war was declared, thus making it a valid streak and Luchiero win.

Rest in peace Tattaglia.

^^ Long Live The Luchieros!!

(Ps:thats why i joined Luchiero Cuz i knew one day Tattaglia would crumble down into the depth of hell)

In glad im on good terms with Luchiero...

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

I find this territorial gang war crap is too much. It's bringing back the gangster theme but at a terrible cost. You're suppose to take bases in Era...not marking your territory at the airport and creating some war.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    I find this territorial gang war crap is too much. It's bringing back the gangster theme but at a terrible cost. You're suppose to take bases in Era...not marking your territory at the airport and creating some war.
    I just don't get it either

Woop we did it
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    I just don't get it either
    It's about having fun guys, way better then sitting in a base for five hours doing nothing but talk and defend.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Quote Originally Posted by John J View Post
    It's about having fun guys, way better then sitting in a base for five hours doing nothing but talk and defend.
    Couldn't agree more
    Welcome to the forums!

Nice victory.
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me