Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Add El Salvador Flag

Rodeo

Add El Salvador Flag

Please add the El Salvador flag pls, I know I made a thread before but others have been added but not El Salvador flag. Here's the flag
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Should we add all the US' state flags, too?
    How about this, let's have all the flags in the world pile up inside iEra's storage system! Who cares if it increases, lag, right?

What happens when you add too much inside a PC and its storage is about done?
    The PC will most likely get slower and slower...

Same goes with iEra. If we add more and more flags, the storage system will just increase and reach its ending point.

It's a flag... there's no need. It harms no one if it's not there.

I swear.. iEra should simply have made Continent Regions than flags.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I also asked for mixed flags! For example uploadfromtaptalk1454931695279.jpg

But the its vertical, no slash like.

Well maybe we can mix the Usa and england like this and add el salavador&^^

Or we make our own customisable flags

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Or we make our own customisable flags
    Whoaaaaaaa. Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    How about this, let's have all the flags in the world pile up inside iEra's storage system! Who cares if it increases, lag, right?

Same goes with iEra. If we add more and more flags, the storage system will just increase and reach its ending point.

It's just a few pixels in the corner of your profile, I don't think it will crash the server. And since its something so miniscule, yet there are people such as OP here that want it so bad, I don't see a problem with it being added. We have the luxury of having our flag available to us, unlike him. According to Google there's more than 6 million Salvadorans, and now I don't know the number who play Graal, but I don't see how it could necessarily do any harm.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    It's just a few pixels in the corner of your profile, I don't think it will crash the server. And since its something so miniscule, yet there are people such as OP here that want it so bad, I don't see a problem with it being added. We have the luxury of having our flag available to us, unlike him. According to Google there's more than 6 million Salvadorans, and now I don't know the number who play Graal, but I don't see how it could necessarily do any harm.
    It's still a image file. It adds up to the amount of data already existing. And if we add that flag other people might see that it's fair to add every other flag in the world for their dispose. And if that were to happen the amount of data those flag were to have would pile up may be resulting in big amounts of data that could cause severe damage.

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post

How exactly would it cause lag? That's like saying choosing your gender causes lag lmao
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
    How exactly would it cause lag? That's like saying choosing your gender causes lag lmao
    It's a file.

Let's just say that there are 247 flags in the world, okay? Not an exact number, but let's just say.
    A file's size of a flag in-game varies. From 466 bytes to 974 bytes, but let's use 700 bytes for example.
    That's 172,900 bytes.
    That's about 0.1729 GB inside the directory files of iEra.

That's a lot amount, wow! Just add all the flags!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!