Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Flores Family,CJNG Vs The Camorra Family

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Yo Caballo, sign up for newspaper staff lmao
    We're already working on Mafia related news.
    I'm managing it for the time being, it's a work in progress.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Ooooh so that's why there wasnt a newspaper for last Saturday. Okay gotcha.

Banned
    This is future improvements, next time post something like this somewhere else. But i wouldnt reccomend posting any of this at all.

These threads are getting pretty annoying

Ooo, that's interesting!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

id like to know how these things work and who controls what and how, and how you determine who wins things like this.

it is interesting to see players play a game within a game without abiding to the games normal features and objections.

I had that idea in mind it actually came up yesterday to keep track of wars and official turfs, Imagine the lack of organization while doing all of this? There has to be some sort of a log right?

Maybe we can work something out together and then bring it out

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    I had that idea in mind it actually came up yesterday to keep track of wars and official turfs, Imagine the lack of organization while doing all of this? There has to be some sort of a log right?

Maybe we can work something out together and then bring it out
    when you control turf, what exactly do you control? im just wondering and want to know.. not trying to be a dick

this is a good alternative for players who aren't into basing or dealing with the stress of trying to hold a base, but still be apart of the game in a team setting.

you guys make these threads assuming people know youre talking about (or you just make it for the people involved in it which is pointless to post on a public forum), if you want to post these threads on the forum and have them be beneficial to you by increasing interest... at least explain the point behind these wars and what youre fighting for so people can follow it somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    when you control turf, what exactly do you control? im just wondering and want to know.. not trying to be a dick

this is a good alternative for players who aren't into basing or dealing with the stress of trying to hold a base, but still be apart of the game in a team setting.

you guys make these threads assuming people know youre talking about (or you just make it for the people involved in it which is pointless to post on a public forum), if you want to post these threads on the forum and have them be beneficial to you by increasing interest... at least explain the point behind these wars and what youre fighting for so people can follow it somewhat.
    This age it's basically role playing, I personally don't do it, becuase it's just stupid and corrupt but I used to. I used to do it back in 2012-2014, at those times it was a lot about mining becuase a lot of mafias/gangs would marco we would marco and mine and gain that profit and we would resale items. And by us doing wars it showed what gang controlled the mine and turf. And we would fight so Noone else would be in our turf making profit, I think that's one of the reasons why Era's economy is so low becuase of what happened by back then, just think of it as the 1920s stock market crash. We believed that each mine had its own value. It's a long story and it goes way back. And very hard to explain. But basically now present Era's mafia just role play and get each other jailed. And they just have turfs for no reason, that's why I was thinking about making an official rule to make this mafia gameplay better, but who am I to just go in and tell then how to play?

What exactly don't you understand?

It's just them role-playing and harasına each other and getting each other jailed. That's how I see it now days compared to back then when the real big boys ran the street

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

No Offense but if such threads as these bothers, simply don't open it.
    A lot of players are involved in mafia gangs and unlike basing gangs it isn't logged or shown on map.
    This way others will be notified aswell.