Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Flores Family,CJNG Vs The Camorra Family

It doesn't bother me, I'm just asking, wth.

Flores Family,CJNG Vs The Camorra Family

Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    when you control turf, what exactly do you control? im just wondering and want to know.. not trying to be a dick

this is a good alternative for players who aren't into basing or dealing with the stress of trying to hold a base, but still be apart of the game in a team setting.

you guys make these threads assuming people know youre talking about (or you just make it for the people involved in it which is pointless to post on a public forum), if you want to post these threads on the forum and have them be beneficial to you by increasing interest... at least explain the point behind these wars and what youre fighting for so people can follow it somewhat.
    When you control or have a turf its almost as if thats your territory and what you hold.I agree with the whole players who dont want to go through the stress of basing as well.I dont make these threads for the people who were involved in the wars I do to inform people if not I would have stated the names of each player.I simply felt as if the wars were getting unfair and lied about who wins.Its not also all about holding your turf.My point in posting these threads are to keep
    Era's mafia related theme going and soon will be posting another thread for those of you who are confused or are interested in starting a gang like this.
    Last edited by LilCaballo; 02-09-2016 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LilCaballo View Post
    When you control or have a turf its almost as if thats your territory and what you hold.I agree with the whole players who dont want to go through the stress of basing as well.I dont make these threads for the people who were involved in the wars I do to inform people if not I would have stated the names of each player.I simply felt as if the wars were getting unfair and lied about who wins.Its not also all about holding your turf.My point in posting these threads are to keep
    Era's mafia related theme going and soon will be posting another thread for those of you who are confused or are interested in starting a gang like this.
    My question is what profit do you guys get from this?

In case's it gets so bad about these mafias people have been jailed over minor stuff, its supposed to be role play but its turning into harassment.

It just seems really different from how it was back then around 2012-14

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    My question is what profit do you guys get from this?

In case's it gets so bad about these mafias people have been jailed over minor stuff, its supposed to be role play but its turning into harassment.

It just seems really different from how it was back then around 2012-14
    Personally Our enemies take it too seriously, And there are some corrupt admins out there if that answers your question.

Veteran
    This is so cool.

Banned
    this is stupid lol, but entertaining

Looks like a lot of pks to me. Man I would spam that bridge. Ohhhhhhhh yes baby just imagine

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KnS View Post
    this is stupid lol, but entertaining
    Stupid? Have you ever been on an mafia gang , son?

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MONEY View Post
    The question is have you?
    Don't mistaken pixels with reality

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MONEY View Post
    yes actually i have, i have also ended a Mafia gang (Falcone) by myself without the need of other people.