17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Move the old shops back.

10 58.82%
  • No. Keep the mall as is.

7 41.18%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mall. Old Shops-Old Locotations

Lightbulb The Mall. Old Shops-Old Locotations

Aaah. The mall. Back during the summer of 2015, nearly every player on Era was jumping out of their pants for the mall to open. Many were disappointed when they discovered the mall turned out to be nearly %50 of the old shops. Below is a a few reasons why the old shops should be moved back, and have the mall tweaked.

-The old locations where the old shops used to be are now empty and abandoned. In my opinion this makes the game looks unprofessional with lack of content and bareness. I mean, at least replace these old buildings with something

-The blimp that was above Lokkis Hats was moved to the Dippin Donuts. Really? The DONUT shop. That makes no sense at all why a donut shop has a staircase leading to a blimp with Lokki style hats.

-the old shops do not match their size on the outside. Shops like Lokkis Hats are 5 times the size of the space they are on the outside near the entrance.

-some of the old shops have windows that look like they go into the other shops. Like why would they do that?

-The theme of the interior old shops simply does not fit the mall style

-The walk all the way to the bottom of SouthRidge is too far for a few hats. Plus you must avoid being pked on.

-Navigating the mall is just awful. The map provided gives a player no direction what so ever. I could get I the old shops faster

-It's just not an idea that makes shopping more efficient at all. I don't see how moving stores that were closer to you in the first place farther away and abandoning the buildings they were in.

Possible Reforms-

-Move old shops back, replace with new shops

-Move mall closer to Start and not so far out in the ocean

-Replace the old shop locations with new shops

I really hope moving the old shops into the mall was just so admins had more time to create new shops to put in the mall, because so far the mall has little use at all. It's not even crowded as the old shops used to be.

They won't undo the mall, considering how much work went into it in the first place. Also, they will most likely make use of the unused buildings on the map once all the already scheduled projects are completed.

I agree but i dont think staffs would want to waste their time to move it back.

As Gino said, they won't undo something that took Bitz a while to make. It's like if you ask for Coop to remove CS, after all his hard work for the project, I doubt it'll happen.

Leave the Mall as it is, and the far location isn't a problem neither ways, because you can simply walk over there. It takes few minutes, and it isn't much of a hassle. I think your fingers can hold the screen for 3 minutes or so, right?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

You make really good points, i think they should move the mall closer to start.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

They should just move the arte shops into the mall

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    That's even a dumber idea. Then we have to walk there...it's already convenient so why do you want to make it inconvenient. This whole thread is basically about conveniences and you just messed up it's vibe. Like, don't you have the memo?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    The whole Arte project would have no purpose and lose the park's value.
    No.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

i mostly know they shops from where they were but like they can put old shops back and add new ones that we never saw

Banned
    Name an old shop that doesn't exist now.