Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Move the old shops back.

10 58.82%
  • No. Keep the mall as is.

7 41.18%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Mall. Old Shops-Old Locotations

Just add a better store location guide in the mall.
    Solves all problems you have.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    As Gino said, they won't undo something that took Bitz a while to make. It's like if you ask for Coop to remove CS, after all his hard work for the project, I doubt it'll happen.

Leave the Mall as it is, and the far location isn't a problem neither ways, because you can simply walk over there. It takes few minutes, and it isn't much of a hassle. I think your fingers can hold the screen for 3 minutes or so, right?

I'm not asking to undo any of the work done at all. I'm simply stating that moving the old shops into the mall was not the greatest idea and should be moved back and replaced with new shops. I'm not even asking it to be worked on right now, but if we can add new stores, such as the French Toast Shop, why not take those and replace it with the old ones?

Walking to the mall isn't always holding your screen for 3 minutes. You must cross through Southridge somehow because of the mall's location. Thus you must avoid dying or end up warped to the hospital and retrying. Those who choose to cross the bridge will dye many times, with out without revive. This complicates the travel to the Mall.

A excellent location would be next to the park behind the hotel The area there has little to no use (excluding the occasional stop for a trash-picker or mushroomer. There is also a street that leads off into that area which would make a perfect connection to the mall. I like this idea simply because it is closer to Start and does not change/modify much that causes problems. Conviently, there is a subway station near it too.
    (Will get pictures of this area, images not responding)

Taking the train wouldn't kill you.
    Asking a friend who has revive for a ride in their car, neither.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Taking the train wouldn't kill you.
    Asking a friend who has revive for a ride in their car, neither.
    By the time the train picks you up, and drops you off at the right destination you could have been there by walking. Cars are even worse as you have to cross the bridge and pkers and easily stop the car and kill you. Then the driver has to get in their car again and invite you, all while not getting killed again by that pker.

You do realize you don't need to cross the bridge, right? That's why iEra has an ocean to swim through... Especially with the ice right now, it takes a less amount of time than walking on road.

^^^ Exactly, it's relatively easy to get there by swimming. Also I don't understand how putting another thing near start is a good idea it's already a laggy bunch of pretty much every one in the game pking (it's near impossible to get across the street in start because of it) and just standing there doing nothing bored out of their minds for some reason. Honestly sticking something away from start gives people another reason to you know, Actually explore and move around the city and makes start a bit less laggy and a bit less impossible to navigate without dying by spreading the craziness around.
    Last edited by MikeyUK; 02-09-2016 at 12:23 AM.

You can't access the mall by water. At least by the ways I have found

I'm not asking to shove it right splat in the middle of Start. The mall is not a crowded area and neither is the forest behind the hotel. If you have trouble getting out of Start simply use the bubble system or sewer system. Or simply go out the gate in the Start Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Noble View Post
    You can't access the mall by water. At least by the ways I have found
    You can, by water.
    Swim across the map to South or swim from the left side of iEra's map and go all the way down till you see the Mall.

Gonna be harsh but just remove the mall, maybe eventually just make new shops and once most of the rooms are filled then re-release it.

I guess the old shops that was removed will be new shops like weapon shops etc...