Thread: Explosives/traps rework ideas

Explosives/traps rework ideas

Timed bomb sucks, just remove it.

Proximity mines should deal higher damage, so that you think twice befor walking near one.

P4 should have a shorter cool down and stack damage, as well as be invunerable to other players bullets (but not melees )

Buff the damage of barrels and make it so they don't explode when thrown unless of course they hit a player

Buff bear traps so the whole animation has to play instead of players being able to interupt it for a shorter period of immobility

Buff the hitbox of boxes and significantly increase their health

Make caltrops slow players down in addition to damaging them

Buff the satchel charges to have a much larger and consistant area of effect as well as a shorter timer and a huge damage buff

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    Timed bomb sucks, just remove it.

Proximity mines should deal higher damage, so that you think twice befor walking near one.

P4 should have a shorter cool down and stack damage, as well as be invunerable to other players bullets (but not melees )

Buff the damage of barrels and make it so they don't explode when thrown unless of course they hit a player

Buff bear traps so the whole animation has to play instead of players being able to interupt it for a shorter period of immobility

Buff the hitbox of boxes and significantly increase their health

Make caltrops slow players down in addition to damaging them

Buff the satchel charges to have a much larger and consistant area of effect as well as a shorter timer and a huge damage buff
    They should make cars go through barrels . And they should add claymores.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MONEY View Post
    And they should add claymores.
    I'm sure PT has a meeting about the claymore, so I am sure they'll release it soon. Probably their next shop, which is.. who knows?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I'm sure PT has a meeting about the claymore, so I am sure they'll release it soon. Probably their next shop, which is.. who knows?
    *plays x-files theme song*