Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Release Classical Arcade Games

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abdelrahmanhassan02 View Post
    well its not copyright if we changed its name its just a refrence for it like flappy snk its a refrence to flappy bired
    Flappy Bird wouldn't be a copyright. Its a game that got banned in app store and play market.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Is there? Aww.. It should move to iEra.. the Arcade is dead. =[
    Arcade is dead because.... Check my other thread
    Virtuoso

Please click my dragons and eggs

Quote Originally Posted by Gerg View Post
    Arcade is dead because.... Check my other thread
    Not really, it's all about the mini-games, too. The games that we have are just.. too old.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    Your completely contradicting yourself, on a previous thread about the double xp kill thing you said it was not original now you basically wanna copy arcade games and paste them into the game? I actually like this idea but it's not just stealing a graphic... It's stealing a entire game hence copyright Copyright COPYRIGHT.
    It's not copyright bud. The name pac-man and Mario are not the gameplay smh. 😒

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Evening,

We all have classical games that we used to play when we were younger, am I correct?
    I believe that iEra should also bring those classical games into the arcade! I doubt it'll hit any complains about other companies, because there are various games that include the classical plat-former and ideal. Introducing..
    GraalOnline Era Arcade: Classical

Title of the Game Charges Max. Level Description
    Graal-Man 3 Coins 10 Graal-Man is an exact thing as the old retro game known as, Pac-Man. Instead of eating white pixel balls, the game will be simple and keep it as the theme. Therefore, the player will have a gun and have to grab all Baby Noobs. There's no "big white ball" (Where Pac-Man could eat his opponents.) In fact, the opponents that will come out of the box will be mobsters. Every level, these gangsters increase their strength and defense. All you have? An AK-47. Until you grab the "Mystery Box" which contains other guns. People who beat Level 10, which will be the most toughest level, will recieve 1,000 tickets!
    Graalio 1 Coin Timer Game No, not agario... This is the same as "Super Mario". Except, you won't bounce on your head to the blocks to receive coins, but take them away. There will be several boxes in the level, shoot the boxes with an equipped gun and have the enemies crawl towards you. Each enemy will randomly drop money from 1 to 1,000 Gralats. No.. this money won't go to your account. In fact, the most Gralats you get, the more tickets you get! Except, you have 60 seconds.

Code:
    Graalio Score:
    1,000 Gralats = 10 Tickets
    10,000 Gralats = 100 Tickets
    100,000 = 1,000 Tickets

Sounds like you need to collect a lot of Gralats, but it's 60 seconds..

If player gets 1,400 Gralats, the system will still give them 10 tickets, because the range is in 1,000 still.
    If player gets 9,999 Gralats, they still get 10 Tickets.
    Reason: <10,000 Tickets is low and I believe a player can receive more than 10,000 Gs in 60 seconds.
    Players will say:

Anyways, thank you for reading!

Sincerely,

Kendrick
    i quit it i dint play zzz
    visit my profile on: http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...4-Graal1417154
    Name in Era: Flaze
    HAYABUSA
    inactive XD long time open once don't miss me
    Lol name: flazeping( if u play add me XD my ranked team all pro if u want play ranked inv them 80% will win)
    garena name :flaze.ping

Quote Originally Posted by Graal1417154 View Post
    i quit it i dint play zzz
    It isn't in-game, though. x-x
    Just ideas!

Want this.
    Lel

What happened to Alpho?!

Ive never seen him around so basically the Arcade is another abandoned building.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    What happened to Alpho?!

Ive never seen him around so basically the Arcade is another abandoned building.
    I'm sure he doesn't work for iEra, anymore. I am not sure, though.