Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Release Classical Arcade Games

Post Release Classical Arcade Games

Evening,

We all have classical games that we used to play when we were younger, am I correct?
    I believe that iEra should also bring those classical games into the arcade! I doubt it'll hit any complains about other companies, because there are various games that include the classical plat-former and ideal. Introducing..
    GraalOnline Era Arcade: Classical

Title of the Game Charges Max. Level Description
    Graal-Man 3 Coins 10 Graal-Man is an exact thing as the old retro game known as, Pac-Man. Instead of eating white pixel balls, the game will be simple and keep it as the theme. Therefore, the player will have a gun and have to grab all Baby Noobs. There's no "big white ball" (Where Pac-Man could eat his opponents.) In fact, the opponents that will come out of the box will be mobsters. Every level, these gangsters increase their strength and defense. All you have? An AK-47. Until you grab the "Mystery Box" which contains other guns. People who beat Level 10, which will be the most toughest level, will recieve 1,000 tickets!
    Graalio 1 Coin Timer Game No, not agario... This is the same as "Super Mario". Except, you won't bounce on your head to the blocks to receive coins, but take them away. There will be several boxes in the level, shoot the boxes with an equipped gun and have the enemies crawl towards you. Each enemy will randomly drop money from 1 to 1,000 Gralats. No.. this money won't go to your account. In fact, the most Gralats you get, the more tickets you get! Except, you have 60 seconds.

Code:
    Graalio Score:
    1,000 Gralats = 10 Tickets
    10,000 Gralats = 100 Tickets
    100,000 = 1,000 Tickets

Sounds like you need to collect a lot of Gralats, but it's 60 seconds..

If player gets 1,400 Gralats, the system will still give them 10 tickets, because the range is in 1,000 still.
    If player gets 9,999 Gralats, they still get 10 Tickets.
    Reason: <10,000 Tickets is low and I believe a player can receive more than 10,000 Gs in 60 seconds.
    Players will say:
    I never knew that the Arcade was this fun!
    lol, 2ez.
    10/10, would play. - snk
    Anyways, thank you for reading!

Sincerely,

Kendrick
    Last edited by Kendrick; 02-09-2016 at 12:02 AM.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

copyright Copyright COPYRIGHT

Would you like it to be closed?
    Welcome to the forums!

Thread updated! Now read my followers!!! Read!!

Sounds interesting. There is an event on zone called graalman which is a bit like pacman
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Sounds interesting. There is an event on zone called graalman which is a bit like pacman
    Is there? Aww.. It should move to iEra.. the Arcade is dead. =[

sounds good but i have to agree with fuse.it would be huge copyright lol accept for the second one and hackers will rig the game
    the surgeon of death This guy is always eady for a fight btw his name is trafalgar law
     Spoiler
    LOOK IN TO MY EYES

Quote Originally Posted by Gboy View Post
    sounds good but i have to agree with fuse.it would be huge copyright lol accept for the second one and hackers will rig the game
    Fuze said that when I was still making the story, he just posted something completely useless.
    There are plenty of games out there like Super Mario, but it won't get copyrighted. Why? Because we aren't using any graphics of them. We are using their platform. A platform can't be copyrighted.
    Just like Flappy Snk, there used to be complains about the game being hacked, but the bug was fixed. Every time you try to go on another app on your device, the mini-game window will close down. Giving the player a sad little face, because they can't get their third-party hacking app. Therefore, it won't be hacked nor rigged.

Classics like pong and pitfall?

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Classics like pong and pitfall?
    Not that old less classical