Thread: Era Newspaper - 81st Edition(Part 2)

Era Newspaper - 81st Edition(Part 2)

Player Story

Title: Love Story

Attachment 26300Days after days. Hours after hours. Tear after tear. Now, I know that I may not be the most intelligent player of all, or even the strongest player, but all I did know was that I had to work hard to achieve my dream! The dream that others may already have. My dream seemed a long distance from me, but still it remains so close to my heart. This dream was to win the love of someone special, someone who meant the world to me but they didn't know it, not yet. No matter how hard I tried to tell them the feelings i have, my smile and confidence always turned to a fearful cry. Each day, I see her standing there, with her hair gently blowing in the breeze, completely unaware of my love. My heart tells me to approch her, to whisper 'I love you'. But, I can't find the words, all my body seems to do is freeze and my eyes just stare, hopelessly at her. People may call me a creep, although, many others call it true love.
    One day my heart grew! My heart guided me over to her. I smiled, my cheeks grew red with shyness. My eyes glistened, I actually managed to open my mouth, to allow the words 'I love you' to exit. Those three words that always haunted me. To my surprise, she wrapped her arms around me and told me, 'it's about time', to give me the warmest, heart whelming cuddle that I have ever experienced. Finally, after all those years of regret and fear, my dreams became a reality! All It took was me to man up and follow my heart. I guess nothing is impossible, aslong as you truly believe in it! My life went on for years, as happy as I could ever wanted it! My heart was complete! Until, that one dreadful day when she invited me to go digging with her.
    This was the day when my heart was taken from me! We digged and digged, with smiles on our faces, laughing and messing around. Until, the sand monster, most of you know it as the 'crab', jumped out of the hole she recently dug. Pinch after pinch, she fell spinning to the ground, Attachment 26301watching her body fall to my horror. My smile soon vanished. I rushed to the hospital to see her, tears rolling down my pale cheeks. She never made it, she was gone forever. Days after days, I cried, feeling the pain take over my life. Therefore, after that day I swore that I would save every player from the horrid crabs that roamed the beach. I would destroy each and every one of them. Even if it would kill me! That's a promise i wouldn't ever break!Attachment 26302
    - Pringlez

Title: Judith

Once upon a time there was an ugly girl called Judith who got bullied in school a lot because her face didn't look normal and she was extremely shy.

One day she tried putting makeup on but It just made her look worse , she had no friends , no one to play with her life was ruined all she wanted was to fit in like the other girls.

The next day when she went to school a new girl showed up , her name was Scarlettolina she was from Indonesia.
    All the popular girls laughed at her name and Judith showed up and saw them and she had a feeling of courage and stood up to them and made them look embarrassed.
    Judith and Scarlettolina became best friends they both felt secure and they didn't care what the other girls thought and they carried on with their lives.
    - Sillygeo101

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Article

Title: The Era World

Era is a game where people are supposed to do life simulated things. But over the last 5 years since Era was made, it has changed. Era is a game, or life style where people are friends. It changes you, even if you don't want it to. Era is a way to spend time with friends and others. I would have never played this game if I didn't understand it, And I do.

Attachment 26183

When I started this game I changed and I had a special love for this game. I wanted to tell people that your not a pro with gralats, because you can buy those. But your a pro with hours. Everyone is a pro because everyone starts somewhere. This is a game made by artistic people. I could write and write for hours about this game. So I'm just going to say this game is a creation that will be played for ever. When I wrote this article Era has hit two hundred thousand likes and will hit many more in the future.

Attachment 26182

When I started Era I found the newspaper and read and article and I new what I wanted to do on this game, write articles. So I am proud to say I am. I will play this game as long as I can. I want to thank you Era and everyone on this Game. Everyone should play this game and try to keep playing! Era, I raise my glass to you and say keep moving forward. - Joanna05

Attachment 26184

Title: The Revival of the Theatre

I was walking out of the start trade centre on Saturday,November 22 when I encountered a guy saying there were admins in his house that would answer your questions. Like any other person, one would assume it's fake but I went in anyway to take a look. To my surprise I found Pinky,Bri Dorvay, and DrDetroit. So I asked them a few questions, watched them do things and then I asked the magical question: Will you be using the theatre any more? And then they told me they were working on restoring the comic club and the theatre. Then Pinky or Bri Dorvay came up with the bright idea of going to the theatre for a "mini-QnA". Then they warped out to the theatre. I rushed out of the house and to the theatre. There, I encountered the three of them and a minor crowd of people and then Bri Dorvay announced they were going to do a skit. The skit was very enjoyable as it was about Bri Dorvay robbing DrDetroit and with Pinky trying to stop her. There were laughable moments and serious moments but in the end, it was all good fun. Then there were riddles with prizes! Theatre dolls by Bri Dorvay herself! It was all really fun. I hope they restore the theatre back when they actually used it. Help restore the theatre. - Franzy

------------------------------------
    End

(On the side note, there has been a drastic decrease on newspaper submissions, please submit your articles and stories and if you're selected you'll be rewarded! )

If you want to learn how to submit articles and stories, click this link: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...536#post331536
    Last edited by Graalian; 02-09-2016 at 02:20 AM.
    Think you got something for Era to know about? Well, you can submit all your stories to the News Team.
    If you got any questions regarding that, email me at [email protected]
    Thank you, happy writing!