Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouija board gone wrong

Ouija board gone wrong

Hi all, Jupiter here but on a serious note. this is only for people who have experienced and/or studied the ouija board.
    My friends were messing with the board they were in contact with a spirit named Sara. However, Sara appeared to them more than once (NOT supposed to happen, relatively means that the spirit is an evil/bad one). My friend started asking questions in her mind, and the board would respond.
    One of our friends ended up playing alone when they walked out of the room. She was okay but when they came back they asked how old the spirit was and it said 0. After they said goodbye, she started acting weird. She couldnt move, she couldnt talk, etc. They called me up ASAP explained what happened and I tried to rush over there ( they called me due to me being knowledgeable about the board and due to me being religious ei. catholic school 10 years.) OKAY ANYWAYS, i did a makeshift exorcism but obviously was not trained, i told them how to properly dispose the board etc. BUT my ex (he was there) made a deal with the spirit in the board to consume part of him instead of her friend, and after they disposed of the board our friend was okay again. Im still in shock that this happened but whether you believe it or not I just need advice on the situation. My ex was dumb enough to make a deal, but im finding a lot of faults in his story and alleged "deal with the devil" if its true, he has a bad aura and a negative energy. How can i help him? my friend? everyone that was involved? what do i do.
    -Clarissa
    -Jupiter

He already made a deal with the devil. I wouldn't even dare to mess with anything dark like the board, in the first place.
    Curiosity kills.
    Make sure your ex, friend, goes to church and talk to a high priest about it.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Hehe. So much nope. So much nope indeed.

Not to be rude and/or racist... but that's some white people @#$%.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Hehe. So much nope. So much nope indeed.

Not to be rude and/or racist... but that's some white people @#$%.
    Mexicans do the same, but are pretty religious about it. Not all whites do it. Silly Kami. <3

Any who, it's creepy enough reading that the spirit was 0...
    I'm going to have nightmares, great.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Mexicans do the same, but are pretty religious about it. Not all whites do it. Silly Kami. <3

Any who, it's creepy enough reading that the spirit was 0...
    I'm going to have nightmares, great.
    You're right. How could I be so misinformed and ignorant?

I apologize sincerely.

But in all seriousness, I don't understand these things in general. Why would one willingly dance with the devil?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Banned Sottocapo
    Lesson of the day: never mess with spirits

Have you never heard the story, Dancing With The Devil?

It goes something like this,I'll make it short;

Once upon a time, there was a kid being bullied from some cholos, hence the kid, named Raul, told the gangsters to stop messing around with him. In order to do that, he'd have to become one of them. So he accepted the request. Raul then had to something to join the gang, rape and kill a women. Raul then kidnapped a lady from a car and in a hotel, the whole gang.. yeah.. after the death, Raul was very curious who the lady was. He took the bag out of her face and it was his own mother.

The End.

Lesson of the day: Don't be curious.

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    The last time I did something scary was the Charlie Charlie Pencil thing.. I was in a onsie and it got caught in the door without me realizing.. When the pencil moved I got up to run away but because my onsie was stuck in the door it pulled me back and I thought it was a demon grabbing me.. Never messing with that stuff again
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

There's no turning back for him now.
    Get him to talk to a Pastor or someone with religious education, it might help a bit.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

I have Ouija board furniture in my era house from 2011... bite me it makes flames appear and it starts raining