Thread: Addressing and throwing out new ideas for gangs.Go on and check them out.

Event Coin Addressing and throwing out new ideas for gangs.Go on and check them out.

I was thinking about this and it isn't an issue unless you are a gang with 5 allies and your building sub gangs or other relationships among gangs. Obliviously there would have to be expenses to such a feature, but I think it would be kinda cool to be able to list some gangs you can help, and they can help you, other then your ally list. I know that sounds vaguely familiar to the current ally system, however peaces could have time limits, and cost extra per treaty. Another thing I believe we need is first of all, when your ally takes a base, why should you die off like an enemy player? I mean that's simple logic right? Basically as an ally you are given a back hand for aiding an ally gang capture a base. Secondly, the ranking system could be improved by certain ranks holding different powers, such as a R5, if your leader gives you this, what good does it do? A cool star? I think maybe if they add a power to change the physical rank and add a feature that allows based o, for instance, R5, should give you the MAXIMUM powers. Also, a feature that gave players the option to assign a specific word, such as, leader, to a specific rank, like R5. If you made it this far, thank you for reading this and have a good night/day depending on where you live.

The ally part is dumb because people can just spam the flag keeping people out and people would be able to farm freebies ect

They should add a feature that allows the leaders to give the power to change powers to 1-2 members. That'd be the best gang feature they could possibly add at the moment, in my opinion anyways.